Oldest ***** You Fuked

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You should have took charge, get them back shots even if it means a struggle.

I was 155lbs and frail, she weighed 160 something. Now I’m 180 and benching 155 for reps, deadlifting 245. Next time wont be a struggle :demonic:

lol nah. She was "very religious" so backshots didn’t "feel right" to her, even though we were fukking outside of marriage :shaq2:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was 40 i was 18...short petite bytch with 3 kids. fukked the bytch on the sofa bed and her kids kept trying to come downstairs lol

Daps
Reppin
me
:wow:...... explain that story .... :popcorn:

great story actually,

me, my cousin, his girl & her friend went to this club.. & the club was POPPIN. Never had as much fun as that night. Time passed & by the end of the night we were all drunk as fukk. My cousin's girl was so drunk she was passed out in the cab ride home. My cousin is much older than me, hell they all were, but he whispered to me like "yo, you could hit that" in regards to his girl's friend.. i had some sort of game at that time so this had me like :krs:

In the cab i started rubbin on shortie's thighs, asking if she was good & all that. Just to get her open. I could tell she was feeling me from her responses. By the time we got to the hotel, my cousin gave me a rubber & went in the main room with his girl. Me & the other chick would've had to sleep together anyway, cause the only other bed was one of those pull out couches... once the bed got pulled out & the lights got turned off... it was basically just a matter of time. She came in the bed with just her bra & panties on so I knew i was about to hit. Soon as she got under the covers i pulled them panties to the side & slipped my fingers in. Then she started choking the chicken as took her bra off & I started working on them titties. :to: I really couldn't believe I was about to smash this fine dominican girl, 10 yrs older than me even if it was cause she was drunk :blessed:

Only wack thing was she wasn't tryna give the gawd no dome, but I definitely asked :myman:

Anyway it finally got poppin & I fukked that bytch like it was my last fukk breh, and i lasted hella long since i was drunk so i was really feeling myself. Next morning it was just back to regularly scheduled programming :lawd: