Oldest ***** You Fuked

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Probably between 30-40? Idk, I just dropped off my ex at the bus station (after a quickie in my boys washroom, no less), I was walking home, she pulled up beside me in a car. I shoulda said no, but I thought I won the lottery, like how many times does this happen?

Thank god she had a rubber, we slammed in the car, did @nal and all that. she tried to wipe my smut on my face... yuckkk. I regret it. She took down my number to get trains ran on her. I gave her a fake. A wiser me would have passed on the whole thing and taken that as a W.

I told my manager at my old work, Halle Berry lookalike, she wasn't impressed. Said I should have charged lol. Come to think of it, I should have put in the work on her, we kissed one time closing up the shop...dat azzz :ohlawd:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
she 26 me 19... oldest age gap

Oldest age my wifey is 32, but Im 34

UOENO what old 40+ walls feel like

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
When I was 22 I hit this chick that was 46. She was already a grandmother twice. But she had a nice shape and didn't give no "fukks" when it came to busting her nut.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Me - 23
Her -41

When I was single, I prefered older broads to younger ones because they knew it wasn't about to be a relationship. It was just sex, and if you're in shape they treat you like a demi-god, they are so used to :flabbynsick: dudes, that anyone who isn't fat is like a unicorn. I was in great shape which made their inhibitions go out the window, these broads are almost always horny too.

I like younger chicks too, but the older ones are the absolute best jumpoffs there are.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
45 at 30. Real reserved. Had to missionary (pretty much "make love") every time. No back shots, ever. Got boring

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
45 at 30. Real reserved. Had to missionary (pretty much "make love") every time. No back shots, ever. Got boring

You should have took charge, get them back shots even if it means a struggle.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Most of the older women that I have messed with have been some of the best. They didn't care how they got it, they just wanted it. You may have a couple that may be set in their ways but usually that is few and far between. Especially if you get you one that is really good at taking care of themselves.