Maybe if we're going by Disney standards
80518904.jpg

Every time I see a reference to ebaum's world I think of this video:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i hopped on youtube in summer 06. i started uploading music videos, dunk mixtapes from ballislife and random songs that weren't on youtube yet.
My account still has 10k+ subscribers on the strength of the stuff i posted. Nowdays, I upload a rare song once or twice a year

When I hopped on YT it was back when you could private message people. i connected with a breh who gave me links to hundreds of movies. I started my digital collection based on that. But yeah it was twerk videos with girls gettin naked, ebaum/liveleak gore type videos, full movies, etc etc. shyt was crazy before Google and algorithims came into play lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It used to be a 10 minute time limit I think.
That was actually added in 06 I think. Before that, it was unlimited but you had full-length movies and shows on there:russ:Copyright claims weren't like they are now so the 10 minutes was a way to slow that up. 10 minute cap comes online and I swear 50% of youtube became DBZ clips with Linkin Park songs over them.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Old YouTube...

"I feel like watching Wrestlmania 3". Boom.

"I feel like watching Godfather 2". Boom

"I feel like watching Transformers S1". Boom.

EVERYTHING used to be on YouTube. And it was all free, no commercials. Just regular folks uploading piff.
You trying to romanticize it you forgetting that back then youtube had a 10 minute cap on videos so any movie on there would be cut up into like 15 parts, at like 240p. And would buffer like crazy.

Edit:

That was actually added in 06 I think. Before that, it was unlimited but you had full-length movies and shows on there:russ:Copyright claims weren't like they are now so the 10 minutes was a way to slow that up. 10 minute cap comes online and I swear 50% of youtube became DBZ clips with Linkin Park songs over them.
:leon: Oh shyt. I guess I wasn't on youtube before the 10 min cap.