Old youtube was INSANE...

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before corporations ruin the Internet :wow:
As much as I miss it I do have to admit that there was a bunch of fukked shyt once you stepped into the crazy shyt. Even on SOHH I remember seeing someone up a video of a white woman fukking a horse :huhldup: and there was even a "pedo piff" thread on up till the birth of this site.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i hopped on youtube in summer 06. i started uploading music videos, dunk mixtapes from ballislife and random songs that weren't on youtube yet.
My account still has 10k+ subscribers on the strength of the stuff i posted. Nowdays, I upload a rare song once or twice a year

When I hopped on YT it was back when you could private message people. i connected with a breh who gave me links to hundreds of movies. I started my digital collection based on that. But yeah it was twerk videos with girls gettin naked, ebaum/liveleak gore type videos, full movies, etc etc. shyt was crazy before Google and algorithims came into play lol
There was this one site with gore and snuff videos, that site was the worst. I remember when it got hit with ice. Ice basically shut down all of the wild shyt on the internet in the mid 2000s

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I usually am very nostalgic but YouTube is way better now than it was back then lol

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Does anybody remember “the industry exposed” series by farhank501?

That was the series that made people look at the music industry on some Illuminati shyt..lot of the shyt in those videos did play out though remember he was talking about trans humanism and how they are going to make rap gay and all that shyt is happening now these videos are from 2008/9

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Pre Google it was wiiiilld. Liveleak was another wild one. Internet needed some adults in the room I don't care what anybody says. shyt was nuts. :francis:

But if you really wanna see all that old wild shyt it's still around....:unimpressed:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There was this one site with gore and snuff videos, that site was the worst. I remember when it got hit with ice. Ice basically shut down all of the wild shyt on the internet in the mid 2000s

you might be talkin about rotten.com. I only visited once or twice but still remember what I saw :damn:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Internet back in the day was just so GOATed :wow:

There used to be options browsing the net for entertainment and knowledge.

Nowadays, it just feels like there's nothing on tv with the net. Straight up channel surfing with WWW.s and shyt.