Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The electoral college is apart of the american electoral process...that's like saying a team lost because of the 3 point line or th3 out of bounds line...it's apart of the game...winning the popular vote but losing the EC is still losing....and the fact that she did it to a person that was even more disliked than her shows how much her being on the ticket depressed the vote and lost her the white house

It doesn't matter if you lose nikka... A wet paper bag would get votes if it were at the topic of the a political parties ticket...that's how party affiliations work

I see you csnt comprehend that Hillary couldn't even win her own fukking election
...like what the fukk are you even saying :russ: I already substantiated my point with facts you're babbling fan fic conjecture supported by nothing...those nikkas were useless and will play 0 factor in this election...this nikka still thinks it's 1996 lmao
You moved the goal post. You said people disliked Hilary/Clintons when both easily won the popular vote and 1/2 served 8 years as president. I never once tried to perpetuate she won the election but that her popular vote tally was a data point that she isn't as disliked as you are trying to make it seem. But I see you think the only way the Clintons help Kamala is in the form of winning previous elections :russ: . They aren't here to win a current fukking election for themselves. They are here to help with fundraising and to make sure their own fanboys/girls are on the Kamala train along with them. The Clintons reach voters that Kamala doesn't. The Clintons can bring in money that Kamala wouldn't on her own. So who gives a fukk what happened in an election 8 years ago, it's about the gravity they bring in this very moment. But continue talking about shyt that don't matter today and think you are winning this discourse. :mjlol: