Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Amanda Gorman

i%27d-be-down-to-risk-it-all-fridayy.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How'd that work out for Hillary?did you forget the rsaults of that election?? Lol....Americans don't actually like these people... Hilary was literally one of the most disliked people to ever run for office...

Get them the fukk off the stage... Bill literally just butchered her damn name for crying out loud.. Having both of them there was useless...lol at real life people liking them when they had a chance to put her in office they chose a reality TV star.... There's only one person out of touch here and it ain't me
She lost because of the electoral college. I asked if you remember how many people voted for her. But as I can see you can't comprehend the difference. You can continue your tirade against the Clintons but they were on stage for a reason, they serve a purpose, and they are going to play a vital role in Kamala winning. You are way off base on this, but you're too ignorant to see that.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I'm staying up to hear Tim talk his shyt :lolbron:
he's a cracker right? lol cause Jacking Obama had me thinking he was one of them Adam Clayton Powell Passing types

Nah. If you are old and from Chicago then you already know that Carol Mosely Braun, Barack Obama and all of these current politicians got their style from Chicago's first Black Mayor Harold Washington. That Chicago machine is how they learned how to build coalitions and win elections.

Check who is in the background at :46

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
She lost because of the electoral college.
The electoral college is a part of the american electoral process...that's like saying a team lost because of the 3 point line or the out of bounds line...it's a part of the game...winning the popular vote but losing the EC is still losing....and the fact that she did it to a person that was even more disliked than her shows how much her being on the ticket depressed the vote and lost her the white house
I asked if you remember how many people voted for her.
It doesn't matter if you lose nikka... A wet paper bag would get votes if it were at the top of a political parties ticket...that's how party affiliations work
But as I can see you can't comprehend the difference. You can continue your tirade against the Clintons but they were on stage for a reason, they serve a purpose, and they are going to play a vital role in Kamala winning. You are way off base on this, but you're too ignorant to see that.
I see you can't comprehend that Hillary couldn't even win her own fukking election
...like what the fukk are you even saying :russ: I already substantiated my point with facts you're babbling fan fic conjecture supported by nothing...those nikkas were useless and will play 0 factor in this election...this nikka still thinks it's 1996 lmao