Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
it’s the woman who talked Biden into stepping down :wow:

@Worthless Loser somewhere watching this like

angry-face-black-girl-gqun8qjawqsa4f89.gif
I haven't watched any of the DNC. Don't plan on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka didn't even pronounce Kamala's name right ....this is something dems have been drilling down on republicans about and yet his old dusty ass does the same thing...you sound fanned out and naive :russ: shyt was a disaster
you sound shortsighted and immature.

:unimpressed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brah is Clinton stats real? 50 million new jobs created by dems vs 1 million by republicans? How didn't anyone else ever look this up until now. That's a kill shot I don't want to hear shyt from the right :russ:
Republican Administrations usually lose jobs and drive America into recessions. It usually comes down to government spending priorities. Republicans usually focus on military spending, deregulation, tax cuts which limits government revenue and they try to kill social safety net programs. Those are usually shrinkers of the economy. Democratic priorities are more on social safety net, tax increases and regulating industries. Those are usually drivers for economic growth.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Clintons are there because they bring in money, lots of it. People still love the Clintons. You forget how many votes Hilary got when she ran? You are a bit out of touch on this one breh. Hilary knocked her speech out of the park and Bill did his thing. And by people I mean people in real life.
How'd that work out for Hillary?did you forget the rsaults of that election?? Lol....Americans don't actually like these people... Hilary was literally one of the most disliked people to ever run for office...

Get them the fukk off the stage... Bill literally just butchered her damn name for crying out loud.. Having both of them there was useless...lol at real life people liking them when they had a chance to put her in office they chose a reality TV star.... There's only one person out of touch here and it ain't me