Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Dunkin’ Donuts the best coffee :gucci:

then why them shyts be empty as fukk anytime i go in there :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The Republican convention was boring and negative and the dems convention has be positive and entertaining :blessed:

And sadly, THATS the politics game in 2024.

The reason Trump won in the first place is cause he was on TV so much. Americans worship celebrity.

The QAnon cultists are into Trump cause he's a huge star that says what they wanna hear. They don't care if he's serious anymore than Kanye stans.

I am glad the Dems are able to start playing the media game. The troll game. They hype beast game. The influencer game.

Being entertaining is maybe gonna make the difference. Harris can dance. These new cats and birds love dances and memes and shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Don't matter. People are eating up this speech of his.
What people..... :heh:The Washington press members? Who cares.... These people are deeply unpopular and unmotivating... Don't know why him nor Hilary spoke...it's the antithesis of Kamala's "not going back" slogan/theme...and from a simple performance perspective this speech is ass

Daps
really good speech from bill. bill appeals to a wide cross section of the electorate, the kind of people whose ballots will give kamala enough votes to make her victory unmistakable.

it’s more than just winning, which is seeming increasingly likely. kamala needs a large enough margin to erase any doubt that she’s the victor. if her win is narrow, trump will contest it to the supreme court.

:francis:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
it’s the woman who talked Biden into stepping down :wow:

@Worthless Loser somewhere watching this like

angry-face-black-girl-gqun8qjawqsa4f89.gif

Daps
What people..... :heh:The Washington press members? Who cares.... These people are deeply unpopular and unmotivating... Don't know why him nor Hilary spoke...it's the antithesis of Kamala's "not going back" slogan/theme...and from a simple performance perspective this speech is ass
you sound shortsighted and immature.

:unimpressed:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Bill and Hillary was the first to speak up to endorsed Kamala

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Clintons are there because they bring in money, lots of it. People still love the Clintons. You forget how many votes Hilary got when she ran? You are a bit out of touch on this one breh. Hilary knocked her speech out of the park and Bill did his thing. And by people I mean people in real life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And sadly, THATS the politics game in 2024.

The reason Trump won in the first place is cause he was on TV so much. Americans worship celebrity.

The QAnon cultists are into Trump cause he's a huge star that says what they wanna hear. They don't care if he's serious anymore than Kanye stans.

I am glad the Dems are able to start playing the media game. The troll game. They hype beast game. The influencer game.

Being entertaining is maybe gonna make the difference. Harris can dance. These new cats and birds love dances and memes and shyt.

this is gonna be a death blow to the Republicans that Dems formally took the Social Media Incel weirdo talk and made Republicans the face of it formally. This is why the rebrand is going to be interesting because I can't see them THAT out of touch to keep it going especially since we already know many of them don't rock with Trump but kiss the ring out of fear