Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

2legit

Superstar
Daps
The Obama's tonight vs. Trump

brothers-of-destruction-kane-the-undertaker-wrestling-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He “gave us Trump” cuz racist whites thought having a Black family in the White House meant they were losing the country

I hope no one is paying you to spit this agenda on here, cuz you aren’t convincing anyone :skip:
He gave us Trump because he backstabbed his VP (the person who would have defeated Trump and kept PA, MI, WI, Ohio in Democrat hands) by discouraging him not to run because he had his head up Hillary Clinton's ass and chose her as his successor. Neither Obama or Hillary Clinton took Trump seriously, meanwhile Bill Clinton was telling Hillary what she needed to do and she didn't listen. Ignored seriously campaigning in the midwest and lose Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Also lost Florida too. All previously Democrat states.

As a consequence of Trump winning in 2016, the electoral map has changed. Florida is now a solid Republican state. Ohio is now a solid Republican state. Wisconsin is now very, very moderate state that could swing Republican or Democrat, when previously it was a solid Democrat state, and Pennsylvania is no longer a guarantee when it previously a solid Democrat state.

This is all Obama's fault, for being a disloyal, backstabbing person. Now, for turning on Biden again, the consequence could very well be that Trump is re-elected.

I know it hurts to hear criticism of someone so charismatic and charming and presents themselves like they are all roses and sunshine. Its why Trump supporters reject criticism of Trump.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michelle: "We don't have the benefit of failing forward. When things don't work out for us, we can't complain about it. We don't get to fail 3-4-5 times and get more chances." - She said something like that. That shyt was poetry.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He “gave us Trump” cuz racist whites thought having a Black family in the White House meant they were losing the country

I hope no one is paying you to spit this agenda on here, cuz you aren’t convincing anyone :skip:
America is a funny Country. Everytime America elects a race baiting terrible Republican candidate; America will then turn around and elect a non traditional, non conventional Democrat. After the debacle with Nixon, America turned around and elected a humble peanut farmer from Georgia. After 12 years of bullshyt from Reagan and Bush I; America hired a slick weed smoking womanizing draft dodger from Arkansas. After 8 years of bullshyt of Bush Ii; Americans said fugg it and hired a Black man. After Trump's constant bullshyt; Americans are saying fugg it and they are about to hire a Black woman. America is a hilarious country.