Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Obama got these women crying out here....on his MJ shyt.... :wow: ....

MEVE6JB_o.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Obama was his 1st political target (birth certificate) after Obama roasted him at that correspondent dinner

I sometimes wonder if Obama hasn't roasted him so hard, he wouldn't have run. It burned his soul knowing now he is a malignant narcissist

Trump targeted Obama FIRST with the birther bullshyt and Obama responded at the dinner.

And Trump was going to run regardless, him getting Ethered by Obama just added fuel to an already raging fire.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Do you like snakes?

Do you realize that Obama's legacy is that he gave us Trump? And he might give us Trump again?
He “gave us Trump” cuz racist whites thought having a Black family in the White House meant they were losing the country

I hope no one is paying you to spit this agenda on here, cuz you aren’t convincing anyone :skip:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Obama roasted him after the birther shyt. And most definitely that's when he decided to run. But post birther shyt, all he mentioned making a better Obamacare. Nothing else of note sticks out.
Let's be honest, he hated that a guy like Barak Hussein Obama was more powerful and popular than him. It's that simple.