Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. But guaranteed she will have all types of tangibles in place for transgendered people and "others."

She's "down" because she walks out to Beyonce and Mary J. Blige. It's for optics and nikkas fall for it. But the Black community deserves better than this bytch. Black people do not deserve to have our communities flooded by migrants (some who are anti-black with criminal records) taking jobs/resources from black people. And Black women do not deserve to be forced to share spaces with biological men in bathrooms and biological men taking jobs/scholarships from black women. Kamala supports this. Guaranteed that will be the gist of her presidency.
more access to health care, tax cuts for the middle class, affordable housing doesnt affect the black community? If youre looking for a direct handout/reparations...be more realistic

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
D36Yf50.gif
A continuation of policies related to immigration do not positively impact the Black community at all lol. You can feel how you feel about Trump but just because a Democrat is in office doesn't mean policies won't have anti-Black consequences. But, y'all vote for who you want lol.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Other races of Americans are getting tired of Black folks whining about oppression.

Once she get's in they are going to claim that racism is officially over.

We need for her to do things that tangibly reduce the wealth gap, fix Black education, etc.

We have to stop relying on politicians to come up with plans for us. We need to create the ideal plan and make them concede on a lot of what we want for our community.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nothing. But guaranteed she will have all types of tangibles in place for transgendered people and "others."

She's "down" because she walks out to Beyonce and Mary J. Blige. It's for optics and nikkas fall for it. But the Black community deserves better than this bytch. Black people do not deserve to have our communities flooded by migrants (some who are anti-black with criminal records) taking jobs/resources from black people. And Black women do not deserve to be forced to share spaces with biological men in bathrooms and biological men taking jobs/scholarships from black women. Kamala supports this. Guaranteed that will be the gist of her presidency.

Border crossing are down and she said that she would sign the Republican led immigration bill.

The transgender issue is overblown BS I don't remember the last time I saw a tranny.

Black people need polices to fix education, reduce the wealth gap, create businesses, get police accountability.

The tranny and gay shyt is fear mongering.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I really hate asking but is anyone seeing a strong feminist tone today and do you think it will actually turn some men away (regardless of race). :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.she looked "presidential" as they say
that was really all she had to do :yeshrug:

i don't sugarcoat it, there's several republicans who would have mopped the floor with her in november. and she's up against a lot to actually be the first woman elected

but in a way, all she really has to do is just look the part, compared to the insane lunatic the republicans are running