Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
this shyt basically been Joe Biden Appreciation Night and this goofy @Worthless Loser was tryna tell me he shouldn't even show up :laff:
Of course they were going to make it Biden appreciation night. Because the party is fake.

The party aggressively and publicly turned on him and forced him out of the race. This has never happened to a sitting President. And now all the sudden they want to show their appreciation to him and act like he's some kind of patriot for dropping out and doing what they wanted. Which is the ultimate sign of weakness.

That's phony and fake. I don't do that fake appreciation shyt.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Of course they were going to make it Biden appreciation night. Because the party is fake.

The party aggressively and publicly turned on him and forced him out of the race. This has never happened to a sitting President. And now all the sudden they want to show their appreciation to him and act like he's some kind of patriot for dropping out and doing what they wanted. Which is the ultimate sign of weakness.

:umad:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

man who the hell cares :russ: everyone agreed the man needed to step down and he did idk why you complaining

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Joe did that so hopefully we won't have to go through that :wow:
Jay-Z-Harder-They-Fall-Carpet-GettyImages-1346461777-H-2023.jpg