Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Trump looking bad here. Women getting punished near death from miscarriages is wild.
I wish there was more middle ground with abortion. The one they're highlighting is an outlier issue. I think in those situations women should have the right to choose, ESPECIALLY if it's endangering the woman. The first trimester I get.

I don't think that Black folks should focus on abortion personally but rather building stronger families. I think abortion is more of an issue that's on the forefront that is to garner the support of white women.

Also I know that there's higher rates of mortality for black women during pregnancy but I chalk that up to medical racism more.

But yes good play by the Democrats.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I wish there was more middle ground with abortion. The one they're highlighting is an outlier issue. I think in those situations women should have the right to choose, ESPECIALLY if it's endangering the woman. The first trimester I get.

I don't think that Black folks should focus on abortion personally but rather building stronger families. I think abortion is more of an issue that's on the forefront that is to garner the support of white women.
Roe was the middle ground lol. That boomerang about to come back and damage Republicans severely though.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
how you gon rape your own 12 year old stepdaughter and get her pregnant :huhldup: these cacs outta control
And you can't get an abortion for it.

Remember the 10 or 11 year old girl who was pregnant thanks to a rape and they had the abortion over state lines and her home state (Ohio) wanted her, the doctor and her parents arrested?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
And you can't get an abortion for it.

Remember the 10 or 11 year old girl who was pregnant thanks to a rape and they had the abortion over state lines and her home state (Ohio) wanted her, the doctor and her parents arrested?
Yeah these idiots really think it's God's will for not only a child to be raped, but for that child to be stuck with the rapist baby.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Is Andy Beshear openly gay or closeted gay?
andy-beshear-wife-1-1721667135863.jpg