Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't wait for the debates when she tries to grill him about it and he acts like don't know what it is the whole time :mjlol:

I predict and will bet that Trump will duck and find for the reason a lame excuse not to show up at the presidential debate.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Nailed it!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
She gone win ya'll...

:wow:

this was way better and more focused than Trump's RNC speech and it ain't even close :russ:

dude spent the first 45 mins talking about the shooting and how he raised millions for the family of the dude who got killed, then proceeded to shout out the celebs who showed up for the next 20 mins like he was hosting the VMAs or some shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
i’m incredibly impressed by how well she’s been able to co-opt republican position and frame them within the context of a saner and more humane world, underscoring how “unserious” their party looks with trump at the helm.

:francis:
And it's a very deliberate choice to go in on TRUMP specifically, it's telling Republicans "it's okay if you don't vote R this time" a coward and piece of shyt has taken over their party and it's not disloyal to vote against him. She's saying a vote for her still means you're on team America and it was brilliant bringing on conservatives to back that up with speeches each day of the convention to tell people who consider themselves conservative that its okay to turn their backs on Trump.

This is the shyt that people want to see. It's not perfect but it's as good as we can expect right now and a start of something good.