Old white women warned to stop coming for Sex to Gambia

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Put a stop to poverty first dumb ass government. Your people will be exploited if they don't have opportunities.

They need opportunities, but let's not pretend like these dudes are doing it because they're starving :comeon:

They want that flashy lifestyle and think that these GAWGS are going to provide it.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I asked for receipts with actual information on bw participating in sex tourism not a book called Stella got her groove back. One breh at least posted something. And my overall point was to understand why these groups are doing it. It’s disgusting. People have been so focused on proving that bw do it when really no one has posted anything to convince me it’s happening on the same scale as it across other groups, and no one has spoken about why more and more are doing this in the first place.

Its disgusting and not just for the people who go to these countries and do this, but the sex workers who engage in sex with them—I mean those white women look gross … no wonder STDs and shyt are spreading as a result. Just nasty
Link: Jamaica's Lure for Black Women and Why it Matters in our #MeToo Age

‘In Italy I Kept Meeting Guys’: The Black Women Who Travel for Love (Published 2020)

It’s presented differently for black women..but I know what I see when I see it.

I also know Black women that have done it in real life.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
This is stupid..

The country knows if they put out this Nonsense press release, more women will be coming to get their backs cracked.

Get your money fellas

:yeshrug:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
It doesnt' happen as much with the women in Gambia as with the men, as it is a muslim country and women suffer harsher social penalties.

Pick another country.

You don't know Africa if you think because a place is predominantly Muslim that it doesn't happen as often.

I travel to the continent at least twice a year. I know what I'm talking about. I see this shyt first hand and know some of the people working at the NGOs that are combating this problem.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know Africa if you think because a place is predominantly Muslim that it doesn't happen as often.

I travel to the continent at least twice a year. I know what I'm talking about. I see this shyt first hand and know some of the people working at the NGOs that are combating this problem.

You dont konw what I knwo. I'm from Africa first of all. You visiting means nothing

Second of all some of the NGO workers are PART of the problem

Lastly I was solely focused on Gambia adn not ALL of Africa. I said the issue in Gambia is mostly the men, more so than the women. You need to read it again.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They even blowing Gran gran back out :mjlol: she on a walking cane my ninja,,,,,, dudes give -0 fukks

D59597BA-2515-485B-9934-10121A018532.jpeg

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
You dont konw what I knwo. I'm from Africa first of all. You visiting means nothing

Second of all some of the NGO workers are PART of the problem

Lastly I was solely focused on Gambia adn not ALL of Africa. I said the issue in Gambia is mostly the men, more so than the women. You need to read it again.
Good. I am too, but not raised. Long story.

Then you should know better than to say because it's a Muslim country that a particular act doesn't happen as often as the women travelling there for sex. companies like the BBC just blow up these stories to get views and clicks. Children and women are being abused more way more often than GROWN men are fukking old white women.

So staying in different parts of the continent, almost half of the the year and not on resorts, for the past 15 years means nothing :ohhh:

NGOs who are not run by Cacs, but created and started by Gambians, are adding to the problem :ohhh:

Come on man.

A few Cacs who have been caught infiltrating these NGOs to get access to kids doesn't disqualify all the work that has been done by the other 99% of the people actually trying to help.

Stop breh

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. I am too, but not raised. Long story.

Then you should know better than to say because it's a Muslim country that a particular act doesn't happen as often as the women travelling there for sex. companies like the BBC just blow up these stories to get views and clicks. Children and women are being abused more way more often than GROWN men are fukking old white women.

So staying in different parts of the continent, almost half of the the year and not on resorts, for the past 15 years means nothing :ohhh:

NGOs who are not run by Cacs, but created and started by Gambians, are adding to the problem :ohhh:

Come on man.

A few Cacs who have been caught infiltrating these NGOs to get access to kids doesn't disqualify all the work that has been done by the other 99% of the people actually trying to help.

Stop breh

Good point, actually I forgot about the young kids, many of them boys also.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It’s gross and mean.

And I told you the difference between paying male sex workers for sex, prostitution, tricking (which in these poor countries always involves a level of exploitation) versus having casual sex while your out and about, without paying $, providing financial incentives, or traveling solely for the intention of sex.

I’ve noticed you haven’t posted receipts. And your only example is a nineties novel about a bw who didn’t even pay that male for sex, provide incentives to exploit him, or go intending to get dikk.

Sex tourism involves an element of intention and exploitation. It is not the same as what your saying it is—which is essentially casual sex.

But y’all get so defensive when someone asks a critical question seeing it as an attack when I’m simply trying to understand what is causing specific groups to travel to these countries to pay for cheap sex and exploit the residents.
You’re not innocently trying to find out why certain groups pay for sex :mjlol:

You saw a thread bout white women paying for sex as an opportunity to bash black men and say black women have more morals :unimpressed:

Guarantee even if someone did provide receipts you wouldn’t say “oh wow black women do it too”. You’d call it bullshyt and find a way to debunk it. I wasn’t even tripping bout your first post but your later ones make it clear as day what type of time you on :unimpressed:

It’s not the same. Not by a long shot. I posted the definition. I can also post many articles that lay out and define sex tourism, and it is not in anyway seen the same as casual sex.
Impoverished men sleeping with women in the hopes of it leading to a bag is not the same as men paying for sex :gucci:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

"I know what the Gambian boys are up to, better way of living, because all of them living not so good, in a room. No cupboards, just a bed, nothing"

Straight outta the woman's mouth :mjlol:

Yet we're being told that the women who go to these poor nations apparently don't know this when they engage with the poor local men and that it isn't exploitation :dead:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Is this any different than Black dudes going to Latin America or the Caribbean for sex tourism? People need to call out all sex tourism if they want to be moral about it.
Consenting adults is much different than raping poor third world children

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
They even blowing Gran gran back out :mjlol: she on a walking cane my ninja,,,,,, dudes give -0 fukks

D59597BA-2515-485B-9934-10121A018532.jpeg

:huhldup: