Old pawg shows up to Young Black Professionals block party in Baltimore trying to get chose

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There seems to always be one that strays in and think she can pull a Brother with his act together by sexualizing themselves. Some non-Black women seem to have this feeling that if no one else will take them, a Black man will. They find out that the propaganda is false, and then get angry. I hope they were able to get her drunk arse out of there without having to deal with any consequences of her White privilege. Those same women may go 0 to 100 in an attempt to destroy the Brothers who did not embrace her.
I done had a few sloppy or fat white women assume just because I was being friendly I was trying to smash. And when I don't reciprocate they get mad. shyt is annoying that some brehs enable this behavior.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Watching this again, I just noticed there is already a WIDE berth around her. She must have been spazzing out long before the video started.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Y4ivqUn.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Half the Coli sees this old, desperate, washed up "pawg" and like "why I ain't get an invite! :damn:"
If pawgers actually liked fat asses, they wouldn't be into white women

They like flatter asses on the whole, there's good looking white women I'd go raw in but I don't get the overall attraction