Old pawg shows up to Young Black Professionals block party in Baltimore trying to get chose

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
fukk out of here with your lying bullshyt. We get it you don't like her cause she's black :mjpls:

Oh you didn't tag me in her thread in JBO all excited when she joined OnlyFans and then was mad just becuase I don't like her? :sas1:

You a clown and a straight up weirdo. What is with some of y'all weirdos who act like y'all don't like White women on here and yet be in almost ALL the threads pertaining to White women. Live your truth and just admit you love White women, bruh. Stop trying to hide your true feelings and acting like you don't love White women. Fake ass motherfukker.:mjlol:

And for the record, Rachel is still a White woman, no matter how much she tans and wears makeup to try to hide her skin color. :laff:

Oh shyt, :russ: forgot about her. What happened to her?

I remember some of here dudes here went crazy over her :scusthov:

@PAWG Life might love that bytch @Strawberry

I have no idea who that even is but it seems like you do, ironic, isnt it?:mjpls: Not really. :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gross and disrespectful…outside of her, it looked like a decent gathering but here she is looking drunk humping on the ground lmao smdh

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps