Old heads, lemme put yall on to nikkas who really rap in this era

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Da$h & RetcH >>>>

Both are dope lyricist with good, varied production that both new and old heads would vibe too.

They're not new school but I feel like both are so underrated/unknown that they might as well be.
It's a shame that they relationship went sour. They were going to make a classic record

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It's the bars. He sounds like he's spitting because of the effort but he really doesn't say anything to make you rewind. Just watch his Flex freestyle. There's not really any great wordplay, punchlines, or metaphors. He can write songs and make good music but I don't view him as a lyricist except when comparing him against his peers.

This notion that old heads only want boom bap is mostly false. Sure there are some close minded people but there are probably more youngins who won't give anything that doesn't sound "modern" a listen. Most people who like bars are looking for rappers who meet a certain standard. The vast majority of these new guys don't come close to that.

Most of these kids are using the same style of production and auto tune. It's generic and lazy.

I’m young and meet that standard :blessed:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
the problem is none of the young dudes drop classic albums

kodak the best but he don;t gotta 400 degrees, the carter, deeper than rap, etc yet