Old heads, lemme put yall on to nikkas who really rap in this era

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Rigz is a star. Guy has everything mastered. Rome is definitely just barring and flowing you to death. shyt, Mooch is a better rapper than any of the bums in this thread.

The pitch of rigz voice kinda irks me

I was listening to that joint he did with big twins and when rigz part came on I was like :scust:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
A lot of y’all don't really be fans of music, y’all just be liking 1 type of rap so y’all hate on stuff

If you closed minded you’ll never appreciate music
He called pun high key overrated but u calling us haters :gucci:

And I’ve actually listened to three of the six artists on his list extensively (herb, lil baby, and nba) but don’t throw shots at one of the greatest lyricists and expect to get open minded responses

I listened to polos mixtape too but I thought it had underwhelming production

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I thought the somber production matched Polo’s lyrical content

Thought it was a strong debut project :manny:
Nah u right but the first song I ever really heard from him was pop out so I thought the mixtape was gonna be more along those lines

I thought he was gonna have more anthems/hits the way some people were biggin him up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not saying these nikkas Big Pun, who's highkey overrated, but these nikkas really talk about shyt

All these nikkas except maxo under 25. Miss me with the mainstream shyt. If you really fw rap, you will take a few minutes out of the month to find new shyt. It's not hard. And all these nikkas hot right now in the culture

First, you bugging dissing Pun.

2nd, I listened to what you posted. Nah. Too much singing, Auto-tune, repetitive trap beats, not enough skill or lyrics. Earl Sweatshirt is the king of the young rappers, he's just not making the same shyt all day like 90% of the rest of these dudes trying to fit in because they're not that good.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Any c*nt who uses auto tune in 95% of their songs for verses and chorus etc doesn’t deserve my time. It sounds like robocop gargling cum and I don’t want to hear that. The guys that do that shyt are singing half the time anyway so it’s not spittin at all.
Ohhhh wow.. you are white white

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I can rock with Maxo 100% and Herbo. Baby and NBA sing too much (and not that well), and Cordae is alright for his age.