Old heads, lemme put yall on to nikkas who really rap in this era

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm the best young rapper, I got 20+ albums... worked with rap and rock acts ... pacewon, parliament funkadelic, monsta island czars, flying lotus, etc.
can play 7 instruments, working on a quadruple album now.... I've been making music for 15 years... longer than the lives of 90% of the people you posted

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
There’s a lot of dope 2010s artist, from the street rappers to the “conscious” dudes who ain’t either

As far as lyricism goes Earl Sweatshirt, Joey Bada$$, Kendrick, Ab-Soul, Mick Jenkins, Freddie Gibbs an dudes like that are CRAZY

As far as the music... everyone mentioned above, G Herbo, NBA YoungBoy, Saba, Isaiah Rashad, J. Cole, Chance The Rapper, Tyler The Creator, Big K.R.I.T, Mozzy, Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky, Danny Brown, Jay Rock, ScHoolboy Q, Dave East, Flatbush ZOMBiES, Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle, etc...

^ all have at least 1 GREAT project out

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
There is so much pain in Youngboys music, he's just so reckless :francis:

I fw Polo and Maxo too

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Da$h & RetcH >>>>

Both are dope lyricist with good, varied production that both new and old heads would vibe too.

They're not new school but I feel like both are so underrated/unknown that they might as well be.