Old heads, lemme put yall on to nikkas who really rap in this era

Daps
I'm not saying these nikkas Big Pun, who's highkey overrated, but these nikkas really talk about shyt

All these nikkas except maxo under 25. Miss me with the mainstream shyt. If you really fw rap, you will take a few minutes out of the month to find new shyt. It's not hard. And all these nikkas hot right now in the culture

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying these nikkas Big Pun, who's highkey overrated, but these nikkas really talk about shyt

All these nikkas except maxo under 25. Miss me with the mainstream shyt. If you really fw rap, you will take a few minutes out of the month to find new shyt. It's not hard. And all these nikkas hot right now in the culture

YBN Cordae album was actually decent :ehh:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Any c*nt who uses auto tune in 95% of their songs for verses and chorus etc doesn’t deserve my time. It sounds like robocop gargling cum and I don’t want to hear that. The guys that do that shyt are singing half the time anyway so it’s not spittin at all.

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Old head here...
Finally listened to this kid, YBN Cordae, seen a lot of buzz about him. Pretty nice for a young boy, definitely different than most of the trash that's coming out now. I’ll have to check more of his stuff. Thanks for the recommendation.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Any c*nt who uses auto tune in 95% of their songs for verses and chorus etc doesn’t deserve my time. It sounds like robocop gargling cum and I don’t want to hear that. The guys that do that shyt are singing half the time anyway so it’s not spittin at all.
You can’t be black using the word “c*nt” :russ:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I’m aware of Herb and that Cordrae bum. They suck. Popular rap will never be good again, ever. It’s over.

You want to hear a guy in his 20’s rap his ass off? Play Rome Streetz or Rigz.

Rigz :wow:

Rome Streetz is cool, heard some of his new album. Ain’t as dope as Rigz imo