Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Who’s playing? :ehh:

crying-crying-man.gif

I wanna be a kid, again.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I made it maybe halfway and my shyt got hung up. Dunno if I have the drive to go back and finish it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never played this game. Was moderately curious, but just didn't. Might be too late for me now.

Stumbled across this random ass youtube review for anyone who wants to know about the game.

she cute :ehh:

back to the thread tho, ya I might run through it again. enjoyed it back on the ps1
Been a fan of Pelvic Gaming (her YT moniker) for a while now, since pandemic or maybe even just before. She's an avid RPG reviewer. She is cute and spunky.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not gon lie
FF7 was my first final fantasy shyt was lit and when my half brother(same pops) took it away and handed me Legend of the Dragoon I was like :hhh: after playing for like 10-20 mins as I kid AND BEGGED THIS nikka TO
PASS ME BACK FF7 :damn:
That was my first impression since then. Never tried to play it again probably won’t when it comes on there
shyt Wild Arms 2 I might continue my second gameplay(from the ps vita days) before I pick this up lol

What made me laugh with this, is that FF8 was the very first rpg i ever played.. this is back in Xmas '99, and after i finished it i went on an jrpg splurge with FF7, Tactics, Xenogears, Chrono Chross... but i remember a couple of them that i kinda gave the side eye to and was like... nah i'm good. Legend of the Dragoon was one of them :dead:

I think Vagrant Story was the other. And so was Grandia II. The latter two I always saw listed and was this close to buying on different occasions but for whatever reason i passed on them.

Now I did rent Legend of Mana from blockbuster but after like 30 minutes I asked my mom to take that shyt back.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Never played this game. Was moderately curious, but just didn't. Might be too late for me now.

Been a fan of Pelvic Gaming (her YT moniker) for a while now, since pandemic or maybe even just before. She's an avid RPG reviewer. She is cute and spunky.

Always good to get new black content creators in my algorithm (that actually play stuff i like)