Oklahoma Judges Dismisses ‘Tulsa Race Riots’ Massacre Reparations Case :mad:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
This is sad i've been to Tulsa about 5 times to document black wall street tours (one of them being the centennial) i've talked to and interviewed direct descendants of the massacre including one that was alive when it happened but was a baby, Bobby Eaton his dad owned the barber shop and the chair./fountain/soda machine is in the new Greenwood Rising Museum

Anyways love the town great people i've met there, this is unfortunate. I learned on the tour that the insurance company got out of paying back the black businesses by calling it a "riot" and not a "massacre"

Black Wall street area was actually huge was was interesting too was there were thousands of Black residents and they only had 1 police officer patrolling the whole Black Wall Street aka Greenwood District.

For all you cert bruhs...Tulsa has an initiative called Build in Tulsa where they are trying to make it a Black silicon valley and offering incentives for tech folks to start their start ups there. Look into it ...very dope.

other cool fact Felix Jones the ex NFL player bought the skyline mansion which was owned by the leader of the KKK in Tulsa and now is a venue and we had a party in there with him. It was surreal to be bumpin hip hop in an old kkk headquarters.

There's a ton of other facts and stuff i've learned but it would be so much to type. If anyone has any questions let me know

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
shes an elected judge

Image of Caroline Wall

her twitter

for a nonpartisan judge she follows trump
Can't comment on her Twitter, she running away from the heat