Oklahoma Judges Dismisses ‘Tulsa Race Riots’ Massacre Reparations Case :mad:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: This shyt is so foul, wrong, and so callous. Like imagine ancestors of that time dealing with some cracker going "****** BUILD YOUR OWN shyt!"

And the brehs going..."alright, bet".

So they build and build. Little by little, that rinky dinky rural town turns into Wakanda with ragtime music playing in the background. I mean, the dance halls are a popping, jook joints holding it down, movie theaters thriving, and black folks eating good. Player's Ball would be the anthem for this beautiful city and setting.

Of course, cacs hate the shyt. Drinking the XXX jugs and looking at their income like meh despite having the cheat code before cheat code even existed. So they taunt the black folks and even cause a disturbance, leading to a riot that resulted in a massacre.

Many moons later, this demonic cac judge uses the argument of "this is all in the past". Why is it that black people got to endure okie dokes, while various races get reparations at ease. We (including this marsupial that has black blood don't ask please don't ask), got to deal with excuses, shut-downs, and shut ins. When we build our own shyt it's a problem, moving from this shyt country is a problem, not complaining about shyt and not getting involved in issues other than ours is a problem, getting involved in other issues at hand is a problem.

LIKE fukk WHEN THERE'S GOING TO BE A TIME when WE CAN GET shyt ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT IT BEING A PROBLEM?!?!

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
"The city requested that the lawsuit be dismissed with prejudice, arguing that being connected to a historical event doesn't give a person unlimited rights to seek compensation"

So the Jews who had their wealth stolen by the Nazis couldn't submit a claim for that either, right?

Or what about the actual slave owners in America who considered slaves property? When slavery ended, those slave owners put in claims for compensation. Let's go and undo that now.
If I understand correctly, the survivors asked for compensation for their descendants as well, so maybe the rationale used by the judge concerns them?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Caroline Wall is a Constitutional Conservative. Caroline Wall will ensure peoples' rights to swift justice and protect the rights of victims and juries.

Another scumbag Republican

Stop thinking your vote doesn't matter

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s the judge
54ed1cc1c913a.image.jpg

:skip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its beyond the point of trying to rationalize, it will only drive you insane
I'm so suck of these muthafukkas and I'm not a hateful person but I'm really starting to hate these muthafukkas it's 3 of them left they can't get compensated? Who is that bytch too just decide I really hate Red States.

You right this will drive you insane.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone on twitter made a point how is it that they can do it for Natives but not Black people?

So one of those rulings is illegal

Take that shyt to the Supreme Court
With the current courts makeup Nationally, they might rule against black folks and set a precedent that keeps all future cases iced.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caroline Wall is a Constitutional Conservative. Caroline Wall will ensure peoples' rights to swift justice and protect the rights of victims and juries.

Another scumbag Republican

Stop thinking your vote doesn't matter
one of the three people she's following is this person who is following all the GOP classics

all i need to see :mjpls:
Folks gonna learn about them sides and how they differ. Voting is for more than a bum ass President.