okcupid game...

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I can't believe I haven't done this earlier

So far I'm just messaging hoes that are online... Random silly shyt and its working... I'm gonna get tons of ass on this

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
how detailed is your profile is it thought out? do you care if people you know see it because you have to realize a lot more guys and girls are searching the area your in that know you then you realize.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
how detailed is your profile is it thought out? do you care if people you know see it because you have to realize a lot more guys and girls are searching the area your in that know you then you realize.

Don't care if anyone I know sees it

My profile is minimal... One sentence bio and I skip almost all of the sections

Only have one picture

I don't think that shyt matters... I just search whos online now and send away.... I do it on my phone so it's like the same as texting, like I just got 1000 girls number at once :smugdraper:

Edit: also, no emotional investment... Treat it like a game... Like they're there to entertain you

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
trying to fukk this hot black chick... is mentioning how big my dikk is poor taste ? ahahahhaa

previously in the convo she called me mean and told me she is a spoiled bytch... so pretty sure she wants it

1369005673512.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't care if anyone I know sees it

My profile is minimal... One sentence bio and I skip almost all of the sections

Only have one picture

I don't think that shyt matters... I just search whos online now and send away.... I do it on my phone so it's like the same as texting, like I just got 1000 girls number at once :smugdraper:

Edit: also, no emotional investment... Treat it like a game... Like they're there to entertain you

What's the worse they will do? Not reply lol

sent from royalty via tapatalk