i'm new to this but starting to get the hang of it

1368979628994.jpg

:russ:

:laff: :damn:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i didnt like the attitudes of the girls on OKC....each one acted like an established scholar who needed a weird,hipster overly successful man. not to mention like every girl says they're BI there.....im all set

i personally dont translate well online so my game on the net sucked.....im one of those you gotta see how i operate in person type of people

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i didnt like the attitudes of the girls on OKC....each one acted like an established scholar who needed a weird,hipster overly successful man. not to mention like every girl says they're BI there.....im all set

i personally dont translate well online so my game on the net sucked.....im one of those you gotta see how i operate in person type of people

Neither do I

My strategy is short consise messages that make it look like I dont take it seriously

I go for the number immediately and talk sex asap... im not interested in a long exchange before meetup... 4-6 messages tops til I either want to set a date up or forget her

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Yo...I mentioned this in my profile on there b/c I peeped that. Thought it was just a coincidence until it just kept popping up. :notsure:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Finna make a profile up just after next week when i come back from Memorial Weekend,
Tryna bust down hoes until the end of july. when i go on vacation again.