Okay lets settle this: Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network

Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network

• Total voters

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Cartoon Network easily, Nick has heat but if I sat here and named all the heat CN was putting out mannn. You wouldn't even have to count Adult Swim and Toonami for CN to win honestly

We were really spoiled :mjcry: Nick and CN ain't shyt nowadays fr

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
High key cartoon network growing up.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Gotta be Nick for me

Kenan & Kel
My brother and me
Gullah Gullah Island
Rugrats
Legend of the hidden temple
Guts
Hey arnold
Doug

:banderas:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
Nick was on point but CN had so much diversity.

CN:
Ronin Warriors
Yuyuhakashow
Gundam Wing
InuYasha
Sailor Moon
Johnny Quest
DBZ, Dragon Ball
Dexter
PPG
Ed, Edd Eddie
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Batman
Cow&Chicken

Nick:
All Dat
Kennon Kel
Rocket Power
Hey Arnold
Real Monsters
Rugrats
Temple
Doug

yeah its a wash...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I enjoyed some CN stuff like Johnny Bravo and Dexter but I think most of their hits came after I was already grown and not watching cartoons as much. Nick had me with all the hits like Rugrats, Doug, Rocko, etc. I stopped messing with them around the time when the later run shows like Rocket Power and Thornberries ended. Never really got into Spongebob or much else after that excewpt for some Jimmy Neutron and Action League Now. But most my Nick viewing was in the 90s. Nick and Disney held me down during that decade far as cartoons go.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see a lot of posters leaving off The Boondocks.

Interesting. :mjpls:
Good point, except I don't know if they alone can help defeat Nick. Plus not like that was a show we watched as kids so its different perspective versus watching as an adult. That was a different type of cartoon that can't really be in same category as something like fairly oddparents or ahh real monsters or anything like that.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Good point, except I don't know if they alone can help defeat Nick. Plus not like that was a show we watched as kids so its different perspective versus watching as an adult. That was a different type of cartoon that can't really be in same category as something like fairly oddparents or ahh real monsters or anything like that.

Tweet in OP has cartoons that premiered the same time period Boondocks debuted and after.

Count it. :mjlit:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-take-in-the-fact-cartoon-network-was-96-bulls-status.604058/

CNN /Toonami is the GOAT. From the 90's-07 were golden times for me.

I remember watching Boomerang classic shows when I was a kid. From Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinks, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Jetsons, The Smurfs, Top Cat, The Yogi Bear Show, Snorks, etc.:wow:

Then you have the early-mid 90 to early 2000 shows like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Samurai Jack, etc. :wow:

Then what got me hooked on to CNN was the late night Toonami. From Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, ThunderCats, Mobile Suit Gundam, Sailor Moon, etc. Just :wow:

Oh and Boondocks

96 Bulls :banderas:

:myman::mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tweet in OP has cartoons that premiered the same time period Boondocks debuted and after.

Count it. :mjlit:
Boondocks premiered in 05. I don't know about all the youngs folks here but I was 20. I definitely wasn't watching whatever crap either network was running at the time far as cartoons for kids go. Not compared to something like Doug or Rugrats that debuted when I was 6. Even counting it I wouldn't put it over Nick overall cuz I have more nostalgia and shows I preferred on that channel. I have more shows I watched on Nick over CN cuz they had their run mostly in the early to late 90s vs CN that had most their stuff start in the late 90s.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nick then
CN now.

Since regular show is gone, Craig of the creek and gravity falls. Don't know what else there is.