True 90’s babies we in here !!!!!

508-EE016-8-CAF-4-FF0-B3-B4-FD9-D7-FCBEABA.png

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cartoon Network

Nick has the heaviest hitters in Spongebob and Hey Arnold. Cartoon Network just had way too many hits on the same level and below

Dexter
Edd ed eddy
Adventure Time
Johnny Bravo
Hanna Barbera cartoons
Samurai jack
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Regular Show
Teen Titans
Powerpuff Girls
Gumball

Nick has had several falloff periods, spent the last decade just milking Spongebob. CN never really fell off.

Add in Adult Swim and Toonami and its a massacre

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Cartoon Network

Nick has the heaviest hitters in Spongebob and Hey Arnold. Cartoon Network just had way too many hits on the same level and below

Dexter
Edd ed eddy
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Teen Titans

Nick has had several falloff periods, spent the last decade just milking Spongebob. CN never really fell off.

:dead: I forgot about the GOAT, SpongeBob

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Cartoon Network

Dexter
Edd ed eddy
Adventure Time
Johnny Bravo
Hanna Barbera cartoons
Samurai jack
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Regular Show
Teen Titans
Powerpuff Girls
Gumball

:leostare: You going through multiple generations, regular show &gumball were way after i graduated HS

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Cartoon cartoon Fridays were clutch man. Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog. That was prime time tv for kids in the late 90s. Then there was adult swim. They even ran DBZ. 2 Stupid Dogs. Space Ghost coast to coast. Yeah, Cartoon Network beats NIckelodeon when you add it all up. Nickelodeon had All That, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Goosebumps, Alex Mack, and I think Doug etc. Wait, did they have My Brother and Me? I remember flipping through the spanish channels and being excited that they were airing DBZ, but it was in spanish.

Btw, those Saturday morning Cartoons on the local channels like Fox, NBC, etc, were amazing. Eating fruit loops and watching Bobby's world. Animaniacs was big. Tom and Jerry, the Old Looney Toons. Sometimes we didn't have cable and it was hard to find cartoons mid day, so we would flip through the channels and find Mr. Rogers, Gullah Gullah Island, Thomas the Train, Teletubbies, and that was cool. Yeah, our parents knew how to calm us down. Those were the days. Nothing was better on tv than Cartoons. The last time I enjoyed that was probably when I was 12 years old. It's kinda sad growing out of things you used to love. That really was a great time.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I got into Adventure Time and RS in college. :ehh: just a testament to how long CN been running shyt.

Tbh Nick at Night was a miscalculation for them. Nobody was trying to watch george lopez

Yeah, the Adult Swim branding was smart. Nick played it safe and just played reruns of old shows rather than the adult shows AS has.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Easily CN coz I mostly grew up on Cartoon Network in the early 2000s to mid 2000s although I did enjoy some Nickelodeon shows