Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Therefore I don’t want to pay more for less I want the best deal I can get.
Understood! Totally agree.

If you feel that way about a woman definitely move around and find a lady you deem worthwhile!

And when a woman feels like she’s dating a guy who feels like she’s “less”, etc, if she’s smart she’ll keep it moving.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Women really do believe that most mens actions are coming from a place of “control” when reality is most of us are just reacting to what information is given.

I’ve personally seen this. Had a chick I was kicking it with (kicking it with, not dating yet) and we had great times and all the time I wasn’t really after sex (I probably wouldn’t have chilled with her like that if it was all that I was after, because she wasn’t giving it up). But I was cool because I actually was enjoying the company. I don’t fukk or even try to fukk every female I’m cool with especially if they’re not with it.

She hit me up one day talking about “help, this guy I was seeing (aka fukking) is banging on my car door” this is at like 4-5am and I knew she and him were drinking because of how she sounded and slurred words. I’m in the military, about to get ready to go do military bullshyt at like 6 that if I miss is going to cause me issues down the line.

So I told her to call the police instead and hung up. :hubie:

Never spoke to her again because all the while I’m thinking this might go somewhere and the whole time, she’s fukking with someone else.

And guarantee some simps and c00ns will believe I am in the wrong for bushing her. No telling how long she knew him or how long she was giving up the ass because in my mind, no man gonna be doing wild shyt like that unless he’s emotionally invested. All I know is that I was going through her vetting process and the nikka trying to beat her ass wasn’t.

They don’t hear you & you did the correct thing. That’s not your problem. But again, Mr. “Beat her ass” got the PS5 for free, while you’re paying full price.

:pachaha:

But it’s all good. I’m glad these boys are learning and seeing the failures of the generation before them and are moving with caution. The “s.I.g.n” language doesn’t work anymore.

When you disagree it’s:

“a lot of these guys don’t even like women”

:dead:

Dudes are figuring out how to increase their value and moving cautiously.

Seems like they all skipped my first comment and had no response for it lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Women really do believe that most mens actions are coming from a place of “control” when reality is most of us are just reacting to what information is given.

I’ve personally seen this. Had a chick I was kicking it with (kicking it with, not dating yet) and we had great times and all the time I wasn’t really after sex (I probably wouldn’t have chilled with her like that if it was all that I was after, because she wasn’t giving it up). But I was cool because I actually was enjoying the company. I don’t fukk or even try to fukk every female I’m cool with especially if they’re not with it.

She hit me up one day talking about “help, this guy I was seeing (aka fukking) is banging on my car door” this is at like 4-5am and I knew she and him were drinking because of how she sounded and slurred words. I’m in the military, about to get ready to go do military bullshyt at like 6 that if I miss is going to cause me issues down the line.

So I told her to call the police instead and hung up. :hubie:

Never spoke to her again because all the while I’m thinking this might go somewhere and the whole time, she’s fukking with someone else.

And guarantee some simps and c00ns will believe I am in the wrong for bushing her. No telling how long she knew him or how long she was giving up the ass because in my mind, no man gonna be doing wild shyt like that unless he’s emotionally invested. All I know is that I was going through her vetting process and the nikka trying to beat her ass wasn’t.
But no sane woman would fault you.

She was foolish enough to contact you instead of authorities, a brother, etc. Which means she didn’t have any self-awareness about how she would appear to you. And her life is obviously messy if that’s what she’s dealing with at 4am.

Like I said before, the whores, ppl with drama, etc usually show themselves at some point.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
All that shyt is just repackaged white supremacy and I say this as a traditionally masculine black man
It’s repackaged pimp game, dudes have been telling y’all this for 5+ years.

Decades of promoting hoe culture to women has resulted in this, you have to handle a hoe accordingly.
Old news

Hoe culture/mentality is trickling down to the average female.

But pimp culture/mentality isn't trickling down to the average man.

The average female has more game than 80-90% of men. These nikkas ain't prepared, shyt gonna get ugly.

This been posted on here multiple time, but Red Pill is just recycled pimp game in a way white dudes/surburbanites can understand.

If a man never been exposed to that type of stuff living amongst those type of people it might be new to them, but it's old to us.

Another Coli thread that treats dealing with women as a much more important topic than it really it.

Also another thread that make it clear you guys never knew pimps growing up, because the fact this red pill shyt shocks you guys when it’s just tame pimp game being sold to guys that weren’t supposed to hear it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They don’t hear you & you did the correct thing. That’s not your problem. But again, Mr. “Beat her ass” got the PS5 for free, while you’re paying full price.

:pachaha:

But it’s all good. I’m glad these boys are learning and seeing the failures of the generation before them and are moving with caution. The “s.I.g.n” language doesn’t work anymore.

When you disagree it’s:

“a lot of these guys don’t even like women”

:dead:

Dudes are figuring out how to increase their value and moving cautiously.

Seems like they all skipped my first comment and had no response for it lol
Yeah man I’m not mad at all

I’m looking back and laughing at the clarity I have on certain shyt and hope young dudes see what I’m saying before it’s too late.

We went through this so you youngins wouldn’t have to :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Decades of promoting hoe culture to women has resulted in this, you have to handle a hoe accordingly.

Yep

Red Pill is the rebalance of former lost dudes gaining new knowledge on modern hoe culture and how to dominate against mainstream society that is intentionally suppressing this knowledge

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I’m saying that a man who hears that a woman reacted (albeit violently) to news of her husband CHEATING WITH OTHER MEN and can only relate to the man in the story is probably DL himself.

Cuz lawd knows when you hear stories about a man being cheated on everyone seems to understand his pain and reaction. But a woman being cheated on? She should just accept it. Being cheated on with another man?? No one understands her reaction to that either 🤔

I'm confused is that a yes or no?

Imma let you cook tho...

Yes he shouldn't have been hollaring at other women... He shouldn't have been killed for it tho...

No I don't relate to a murderer, according to your logic that makes me dl or willing to experiment...

:yeshrug:
photo uploader

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused is that a yes or no?

Imma let you cook tho...

Yes he shouldn't have been hollaring at other women... He shouldn't have been killed for it tho...

No I don't relate to a murderer, according to your logic that makes me dl or willing to experiment...

:yeshrug:
photo uploader
Wait I’m confused is this the same story? I thought this was a different couple? I just read a thread snout someone, essentially in a blind rage, killing her hubby because he was creeping with dudes…
I don’t condone that but it’s enough to make any women go mad.

But I thought that particular Black couple- she was mad he was leaving her so that’s why she shot him? Because that’s insane.

I didn’t know all these threads were about the same couple 🤷🏾‍♀️

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Pimps of all shades are literal fakkits and predators and deserve to be buried underneath the prison fukk them and their game.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wait I’m confused is this the same story? I thought this was a different couple? I just read a thread snout someone, essentially in a blind rage, killing her hubby because he was creeping with dudes…
I don’t condone that but it’s enough to make any women go mad.

But I thought that particular Black couple- she was mad he was leaving her so that’s why she shot him? Because that’s insane.

I didn’t know all these threads were about the same couple 🤷🏾‍♀️

This is getting more strange. It is the same couple. Seems a very sensitive topic, as the other thread about it erased. So I suggest you drop it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The women who choose to be hoes and brag about their lifestyle should also be killed too right?

Comparing a individual male or female having pre-martial sex and being flippant about is not the same as a mf luring, trafficking or plotting to put somebody in indefinite harms way by forcing them into the sex trade. We’re men here, lets be serious.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Comparing a individual male or female having pre-martial sex and being flippant about is not the same as a mf luring, trafficking or plotting to put somebody in indefinite harms way by forcing them into the sex trade. We’re men here, lets be serious.
You do know mothers are often some of the biggest human traffickers right?

This is why squares need to focus on square shyt vs imaginary stories of shyt they dont know about because if you were serious you would be out killing these perps not posting on the coli.