OK so whats the consensus about this GTA V Flight School

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember Flight School in San Andreas had me :damn: @ how hard it was. I even stopped playing for a while since I couldn't beat it. The second time I played SA on PC I breezed through it only having to redo the missions where you blow up the trucks with the chopper. :obama:

But I'll be honest I'm a little shook to do the flying school in V. :huhldup: The way the camera moves along with the planes has me :gag: I'll give it a go though. :sadcam:
i did the same shyt it took me a few weeks

shyt was frustrating i swear

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I passed the helicopter lessons on the first time with all silvers. but that last one with the plane and going thru the city was a bytch. Helicopters are harder to fly in this game, but they don't give me much trouble overall.

at least on GTA V, they are more forgiving with flying thru the rings. on san andreas u had to go thru them perfectly every time to get credit.
I've opened the Flight School, but haven't gone yet. I went back and played San Andreas a little while back, and thought it was pretty easy in that game, EXCEPT the one where you fly through all the rings. If that's more lenient on GTAV, I don't think I'll have any major issues.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
it wasnt nearly as bad as san andreas

the remote control airplane mission in san andreas alone was worse than all this

Foxy

Wow
Daps
This helicopter lesson
full

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got Gold for all plane classes but only managed a bronze for the heli. Much more fun flying planes imo.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Completed it with Michael after some failed attempts :smugdraper:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Have to agree with everyone on the helicopter. That shyt swings like a pendelum. Real annoying. I only needed to level up Michael flying skill so I left once it was a hundred percent. Everything else is easy

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've opened the Flight School, but haven't gone yet. I went back and played San Andreas a little while back, and thought it was pretty easy in that game, EXCEPT the one where you fly through all the rings. If that's more lenient on GTAV, I don't think I'll have any major issues.

going thru rings on GTA V is a breeze. but when u have to do blades and fly upside down thru rings :damn: