OK so whats the consensus about this GTA V Flight School

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Helicopter course is the worst. You have to be too perfect to Gold that shyt :rudy:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
the fukking first helicopter one is :damn: :damn: :damn: they were so easy to fly in gta 4 :to:

flying in general is hard as shyt. the controller vibrates every few seconds and keeping it steady is so hard. i dont even fly unless im using trevor

Last edited:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
This game is too serious :wow:

Flying with michael :camby:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I never liked the flying shyt one of the reasons I almost didn't beat San Andreas as a kid.. imma try when I get to it but soon as it gives me the option to skip I'm outta there

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I legit tried landing on the bridge 20 times before getting gold. I had to bounce my wing off a light post and hit a car

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lol yall must suck at flying. And I didnt have to do the whole flight school to continue with the heist, unless its to unlock the heist after
the one where the submarine takes the nuke or whatever

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I passed the helicopter lessons on the first time with all silvers. but that last one with the plane and going thru the city was a bytch. Helicopters are harder to fly in this game, but they don't give me much trouble overall.

at least on GTA V, they are more forgiving with flying thru the rings. on san andreas u had to go thru them perfectly every time to get credit.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll scaring me breh :lupe: All the missions have been cool so far, but this sounds annoying as fukk.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Flight School in San Andreas had me :damn: @ how hard it was. I even stopped playing for a while since I couldn't beat it. The second time I played SA on PC I breezed through it only having to redo the missions where you blow up the trucks with the chopper. :obama:

But I'll be honest I'm a little shook to do the flying school in V. :huhldup: The way the camera moves along with the planes has me :gag: I'll give it a go though. :sadcam:

Daps
skipped flight school suffered hard in that heist mission. :dead: at trying to do anything in that chopper with michaels base 1.5 flying rating somehow I made it work, when I finally got the chopper hooked up to the sub I crashed while picking it up lol. Then the mission gave me a retry and it picked up where mike had already picked up the sub but damn that helicopter moves 5 feet for every inch when your character sucks at flying