Ok Passport Bros, I Understand Now. :ohlawd:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
besides some of the other shyt brehs in here said, another thing about messing with these women is the accents, language, and cultural barriers.
fukked with two foreign Hispanics here in the states and just trying to have conversations was draining. I constantly had to be like "what, what you said"
until i just fukking gave up. Hated when they called cause i could barely understand shyt.

Another thing is the family dynamics. They'll want you to be all up in their family. One of them constantly wanted me to go to restaurants and bars with relatives barely a month in and most english weren't fluent.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Poster: hey fellas look at this fine Brazilian chick.

Simps and bitter females: Well actually fellas, women in poor countries only like you for money, and are most certainly sex workers. There is really no need to travel to such places and engage in those activities, when there are beautiful fun women right here at home.
200.gif

Coli Poster:
kima-bunk.gif

Every comment is from a man. You can't make this shyt up

jags-fan-wth.gif

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Coli Poster: hey fellas look at this fine Brazilian chick.

Simps and bitter Females: Well actually fellas, women in poor countries only like you for money, and are most certainly sex workers. There is really no need to travel to such places and engage in those activities, when there are beautiful fun women right here at home.
200.gif

Coli Poster:
kima-bunk.gif

Except looks and weight and laws of the country which influence the way of the life of the people

But yea.... Besides all those major things, they are just women at their core
Dap + rep

The Honorable Elijah Muhammed said it best… our ppl are hard to lead in the right direction and easy to lead in the wrong