Oil prices have dropped by $10 a barrel since the midterms 🤔

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Hunter Biden. They literally ran on how the Dems didn't focus on stuff that affected everyday Americans but now wanna chase behind Hunter Biden, which will go nowhere and their base will once again scream Conspiracy! They are still on the bs. Voters are keeping a close eye though.
Yeah I think the hunter biden stuff will be ineffective. As most people said the only thing they found that connects them is literally Joe telling his son he loves him and that he needs help. If anything this will probably help Biden lol.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shyt still high in Chicago.. While y'all nut hug politicians, everyday common people are still getting f*cked by local politicians.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Shyt still high in Chicago.. While y'all nut hug politicians, everyday common people are still getting f*cked by local politicians.
It's still high in Louisiana, too. Although it has dropped about 10 cents in the last 2 weeks. Doesn't take away from a drop in oil price..So now we don't know that fuel prices comes down slower than it goes up? That a conspiracy, too? :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still high in Louisiana, too. Although it has dropped about 10 cents in the last 2 weeks. Doesn't take away from a drop in oil price..So now we don't know that fuel prices comes down slower than it goes up? That a conspiracy, too? :mjlol:

F*ck all that shyt any of you are debating about. The price at the pump is still high. You proved some idiot with a conspiracy wrong. Both you and that silly conspiracy theorists still getting f*cked.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
So many lies on here. Democrats have been the main ones pushing back against it even with right wingers blocking shyt at every turn.

Also, inflation and even fuel prices are up worldwide. Like any commodity the prices fluctuate and stabilize. They literally always do! Yet the minute they do, people scream Conspiracy! Just admit supply and demand confuses you.

@Sir Richard Spirit you ready to head to your local gas stations and pull your 'I Did That' sticker from the pumps?

Are you retarded? I said in this thread the price of gas went up to hurt Biden. If you don’t think Biden takes some of the blame for inflation and price gouging then you’re an idiot.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Are you retarded? I said in this thread the price of gas went up to hurt Biden. If you don’t think Biden takes some of the blame for inflation and price gouging then you’re an idiot.
I'm willing to hear you out exactly what has he done to cause the price gauging/inflation?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people at the heads of these companies, including TLR posters, act acting a bit off after Biden dodged a bloodbath at the midterms. Quite amusing to watch how prices and "inflation" accusations are coming down abruptly.
Prices went from 4.89 near me to 4.39 after midterms. It was fukking bullshyt. I started wondering if the idea that companies were pumping the prices to fukk Democrats was true and…:francis:I believe it. A party with no platform needed something to grasp onto and gas was a big one.

Daps
biden strategically used the oil reserve to lower the price of oil, the reserve is not at its lowest level since 1970. you guys needs to look into economics more and less politics.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
biden strategically used the oil reserve to lower the price of oil, the reserve is not at its lowest level since 1970. you guys needs to look into economics more and less politics.
Didn't that happen like 3 or 4 months ago or am I not remember correctly?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You said "the inflation was allowed by the Biden administration". What did he do to allow the inflation is what I'm asking?

The real inflation reduction act he should have passed