Oil prices have dropped by $10 a barrel since the midterms 🤔

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people at the heads of these companies, including TLR posters, act acting a bit off after Biden dodged a bloodbath at the midterms. Quite amusing to watch how prices and "inflation" accusations are coming down abruptly.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people at the heads of these companies, including TLR posters, act acting a bit off after Biden dodged a bloodbath at the midterms. Quite amusing to watch how prices and "inflation" accusations are coming down abruptly.
Facts that inflation report looked very good my one concern would be jobs since we are starting to see layoffs

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt. Not around here. Tas been going ten cents since the weeks before the midterms.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
shyt. Not around here. Tas been going ten cents since the weeks before the midterms.
You likely haven't seen the change yet this was largely just yesterday.

At 12:39 p.m. ET, the WTI benchmark was trading down sharply for the second day in a row, at a loss of $2.59 per barrel (-3.17%) on the day at $79.05 per barrel—down more than a shocking $9 per barrel since this time last week.

The Brent benchmark was trading down $2.65 at $87.13 per barrel (-2.95%) on the day, and down more than $8 per barrel compared to last Friday.

WTI was trading at $78.82 minutes after the data release.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They raised gas prices to hurt Biden. This was never a secret.

A lot, and I mean a hell lot, of CEOs and executives were steaming mad that Biden won the 2020 election because Trump was giving them all kinds of leeway to be greedy. All this "inflation" was to sabotage Biden at every turn and retaliation of that election.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
A lot, and I mean a hell lot, of CEOs and executives were steaming mad that Biden won the 2020 election because Trump was giving them all kinds of leeway to be greedy. All this "inflation" was to sabotage Biden at every turn and retaliation of that election.

This inflation was ALLOWED by the Biden administration. :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also, inflation and even fuel prices are up worldwide. Like any commodity the prices fluctuate and stabilize. They literally always do! Yet the minute they do, people scream Conspiracy! Just admit supply and demand confuses you.

@Sir Richard Spirit you ready to head to your local gas stations and pull your 'I Did That' sticker from the pumps?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Also, inflation and even fuel prices are up worldwide. Like any commodity the prices fluctuate and stabilize. They literally always do! Yet the minute they do, people scream Conspiracy! Just admit supply and demand confuses you.

@Sir Richard Spirit you ready to head to your local gas stations and pull your 'I Did That' sticker from the pumps?
Either way all that shyt is trending down so I want to see the new one from Republicans lol.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Either way all that shyt is trending down so I want to see the new one from Republicans lol.
Hunter Biden. They literally ran on how the Dems didn't focus on stuff that affected everyday Americans but now wanna chase behind Hunter Biden, which will go nowhere and their base will once again scream Conspiracy! They are still on the bs. Voters are keeping a close eye though.