Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
You do realize that a splatgun like the one he used shoots gel beads similar to a painball gun right?
The media keeps saying that it was a watergun... that's very misleading. There was no water involved. Water is only used to inflate the beads

timestamped

Yeah the article made it seem like it was basically a super soaker. Those teens were up to no good. I also would like to know what happened. They made it seem like they beat him to death, but was it one of those one punch and he fell wrong?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Never forget they said Tamir Rice being gunned down in 4 seconds was "objectively reasonable"

"“There can be no doubt that Rice’s death was tragic and, indeed, when one considers his age, heartbreaking,” Sims writes in his report. “However, for all of the reasons discussed herein, I conclude that Officer Loehmann’s belief that Rice posed a threat of serious physical harm or death was objectively reasonable as was his response to that perceived threat.”

So if it's "objectively reasonable" to kill over what one perceives as a threat, then that same metric should doubly apply to the Black teens that were being hunted by a group of white boys. They had every right to see them as a threat especially considering the Buffalo massacre that happened a few weeks ago.
also this brother was shot and killed while he walked around a walmart holding a toy gun that he picked up off the shelf.
crawford.jpg

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Some of y'all I swear. You expect a civilian to discern a dangerous situation better than a so called trained professional' If Tamir Rice's murderer was given the benefit of the doubt then so should they. Any black juror voting to convict ain't shyt. This should be obvious. Turn the race around and I guarantee you white kids would probably not be charged or certainly not convicted. The people in the car were the progenitors of the confrontation. That at the minimum should mitigate any charges or potential punishment. I don't ideologically believe in name calling but the c00n word would apply to those who hang these kids out to dry. White people would not harm their own if the situation were reversed.

Daps
I ain’t caping for shyt. You just sound like a whole ass clown tryna justify murder over a fukking water gun. The same thing happened in Atlanta a couple years ago with some brehs escalating a water gun fight with some more brehs into murder and it was dumb as fukk then too.

Again, being hotep man on the internet aint gone get you no p*ssy in real life weak ass nikka.
This wasn’t a water gun fight, though. These brehs were playing a game of basketball, minding their own business, when the occupants of a car filled with cacs began firing pellets at them. This happened in a tense racial climate already pocked by a recent instance of a self-admitted white supremacist cac using an assault rifle to gun down innocent black people.

Nothing “hotep” about understanding context.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
I'm sorry but it bothers me them saying he was a intelligent teen with a bright future

He was 1 year away from an adult and he's pretty dumb to be riding around at night shooting any type of toy guy at random people

Not in this racial climate, mass shooting climate, and this covid climate

That Kid is pretty dumb to not know everyone is on edge nowadays

fukk that Kid and his parents

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait so these cacs literally got out the car shooting gel beads at people and then people are upset when one of them gets stomped tf out? Self defense. Charges shouldn’t even be filed but we know how this Justice system works. And I’m sure the cacs family already drafting up a civil suit against Bron

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All 3 were caught
Let's see what happens here
They should not be charged. shyt sound like self defense to me. Unless they stomped his head after he was down this should not be a crime. But the victim is a cac so you know how it will go . Ridiculous you can get decades for defending yourself from assault