Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Never forget they said Tamir Rice being gunned down in 4 seconds was "objectively reasonable"

"“There can be no doubt that Rice’s death was tragic and, indeed, when one considers his age, heartbreaking,” Sims writes in his report. “However, for all of the reasons discussed herein, I conclude that Officer Loehmann’s belief that Rice posed a threat of serious physical harm or death was objectively reasonable as was his response to that perceived threat.”

So if it's "objectively reasonable" to kill over what one perceives as a threat, then that same metric should doubly apply to the Black teens that were being hunted by a group of white boys. They had every right to see them as a threat especially considering the Buffalo massacre that happened a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your dumbass up tryna cape for some white boys that got out of their vehicles to target Black people for assault.
I ain’t caping for shyt. You just sound like a whole ass clown tryna justify murder over a fukking water gun. The same thing happened in Atlanta a couple years ago with some brehs escalating a water gun fight with some more brehs into murder and it was dumb as fukk then too.

Again, being hotep man on the internet aint gone get you no p*ssy in real life weak ass nikka.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t caping for shyt. You just sound like a whole ass clown tryna justify murder over a fukking water gun. The same thing happened in Atlanta a couple years ago with some brehs escalating a water gun fight with some more brehs into murder and it was dumb as fukk then too.

Again, being hotep man on the internet aint gone get you no p*ssy in real life weak ass nikka.

Look at you, emotional and insulting me because I am not caping for some white boys like you. Then you bring 'sex' into it as if I should be deterred from standing on principles out of fear of losing out on more sex. Wow

Ol'

818486582-tumblr_mvy8luFLGu1snbyf0o1_500.jpg

Get your life together, punk.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Never forget they said Tamir Rice being gunned down in 4 seconds was "objectively reasonable"

"“There can be no doubt that Rice’s death was tragic and, indeed, when one considers his age, heartbreaking,” Sims writes in his report. “However, for all of the reasons discussed herein, I conclude that Officer Loehmann’s belief that Rice posed a threat of serious physical harm or death was objectively reasonable as was his response to that perceived threat.”

So if it's "objectively reasonable" to kill over what one perceives as a threat, then that same metric should doubly apply to the Black teens that were being hunted by a group of white boys. They had every right to see them as a threat especially considering the Buffalo massacre which happened a few weeks ago.
good point.

Daps
This is an unfortunate case of stupid games winning stupid prizes. I saw that the players are now detained. Sad to see 3-4 lives thrown away like this.

I don’t defend the dudes shooting the water guns but harmless shyt like this happens every summer in the hood. Gotta show restraint. Or call the police if it bothers you that much.
You do realize that a splatgun like the one he used shoots gel beads similar to a painball gun right?
The media keeps saying that it was a watergun... that's very misleading. There was no water involved. Water is only used to inflate the beads

timestamped

Daps

Yes you are caping. You know damn well it wasn't no water gun if you read the first page and seen the pic.:skip:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that a splatgun like the one he used shoots gel beads similar to a painball gun right?
The media keeps saying that it was a watergun... that's very misleading. There was no water involved. Water is only used to inflate the beads

timestamped

:snoop: Media on they tricks again