Oh, you thought Fortnite was more popular than PUBG? Oh come come now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bro there no way 5% of the world population is playing PUBG....
Not even 40m players...
PUBG has sold close to 40million copies on PC alone :stop:
Xbox is around 5mil at this point (They passed 4mil already a while ago)
And then there's mobile, where 100's of millions of other possible gamers can get a hold of it :ld:
Yeah I realize that but clearly this thread isn't about PUBG vs Fortnite. It's about Xbox vs PlayStation. fakkit op trying to spin struggle news for a victory for his team.
nikkaz wake up FURIOUS!!! :laff: While I am aware of the console war, where did you see me mention anything about a playstation :gucci:

You called it a victory, not me. But I'll take it :win:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
So they expect people to pay $10 a month for cosmetics when they still haven’t fixed the game yet??

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So they expect people to pay $10 a month for cosmetics when they still haven’t fixed the game yet??
Chill (ironic name) it would serve you well to listen to the truth instead of fanboys. You see, this game isn't on PlayStation so people who can't access the game repeat negative things they read on the internet, it's really a phenomenon that needs to be addressed :francis:

Anyway, you can check the official thread or look pretty much anywhere to see how the game works perfectly fine. Any glitches are minor and disappear after the first minute of gameplay on the base model Xbox. Does that take away from the gaming experience which is the reason why we play? Absolutely not, one of the most fun and hectic gaming experiences ever made. Is played by over 400 million people worldwide.

Trust me you sound retarded when you repeat that bullshyt. You can watch a twitch or mixer stream of the game (Xbox version) 24hrs a day to see for yourself the game plays fine so please, please with a cherry on top, Gtfoh with that bullshyt lotto :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah I realize that but clearly this thread isn't about PUBG vs Fortnite. It's about Xbox vs PlayStation. fakkit op trying to spin struggle news for a victory for his team.
I mean theirs a reason OP has won woat multiple times,has had his thread making abilities taken away before and is seen as a laughing stock on the forum.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Chill (ironic name) it would serve you well to listen to the truth instead of fanboys. You see, this game isn't on PlayStation so people who can't access the game repeat negative things they read on the internet, it's really a phenomenon that needs to be addressed :francis:

Anyway, you can check the official thread or look pretty much anywhere to see how the game works perfectly fine. Any glitches are minor and disappear after the first minute of gameplay on the base model Xbox. Does that take away from the gaming experience which is the reason why we play? Absolutely not, one of the most fun and hectic gaming experiences ever made. Is played by over 400 million people worldwide.

Trust me you sound retarded when you repeat that bullshyt. You can watch a twitch or mixer stream of the game (Xbox version) 24hrs a day to see for yourself the game plays fine so please, please with a cherry on top, Gtfoh with that bullshyt lotto :camby:

you are lying through your teeth. just about every thread on the reddit's front page for this game is outrage about how the game is still broken and they're technically charging to be more expensive than fortnite. game is still broken by my standards as i still check in on it from time to time on PC. :francis:

KeyEcstaticKagu-max-14mb.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
PUBG is too demanding on hardware tho. My new phone can't even run the mobile version wtf...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I mean theirs a reason OP has won woat multiple times,has had his thread making abilities taken away before and is seen as a laughing stock on the forum.

you are lying through your teeth. just about every thread on the reddit's front page for this game is outrage about how the game is still broken and they're technically charging to be more expensive than fortnite. game is still broken by my standards as i still check in on it from time to time on PC. :francis:

KeyEcstaticKagu-max-14mb.gif
So why does it have twice as many people playing it by the hour on PC?

I play it on the Xbox one which is the weakest power way to play the game right, So I should face the most trouble. It's minor shyt, I've seen and played thru worse in games like ark. So I hear you saying how you read somewhere that it was "broken" but that is just a flat out lie. If you understand the word "broken" then you know that does not describe the most popular game in the world. Only a hater would describe it as such so the real question is why you mad bro?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

So why does it have twice as many people playing it by the hour on PC?

I play it on the Xbox one which is the weakest power way to play the game right, So I should face the most trouble. It's minor shyt, I've seen and played thru worse in games like ark. So I hear you saying how you read somewhere that it was "broken" but that is just a flat out lie. If you understand the word "broken" then you know that does not describe the most popular game in the world. Only a hater would describe it as such so the real question is why you mad bro?

those are diehard fans, don't mean they still can't be outraged at the business practices.

you may enjoy the nonsense that you have to deal with but considering there are other options out there that don't give this to us especially when we have to pay for it i believe that asking the audacity of the pass is justified. and since there are a multitude of bugs that was in the early access version of the game still in now when all they're doing is trying to fleece us for cash, it's not a good look and alot of people would call it broken, the same players who play the game would call it broken.

i'm not mad in the least bit, i was simply bringing up a question and you come at me with mental gymnastics and aggressive poster energy for going on two posts now

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The bulk of the players are on PC and mobile.

How did this turn into a stanning thread?
Well sir some people can't remove themselves from the imaginary console war so any success PUBG has is a direct hit to their fanboy hearts. Xbox is 5 million strong and rising for PUBG at the moment :hhh:
those are diehard fans, don't mean they still can't be outraged at the business practices.

you may enjoy the nonsense that you have to deal with but considering there are other options out there that don't give this to us especially when we have to pay for it i believe that asking the audacity of the pass is justified. and since there are a multitude of bugs that was in the early access version of the game still in now when all they're doing is trying to fleece us for cash, it's not a good look and alot of people would call it broken, the same players who play the game would call it broken.

i'm not mad in the least bit, i was simply bringing up a question and you come at me with mental gymnastics and aggressive poster energy for going on two posts now
The problem is your people are strawmen who never played PUBG, and then the dumbasses who don't understand how open world games on PC often come. I mention Ark because it was a good example of how it's done at times on PC, so if you never played those you might be.. I don't know turned off by the unpolishedness? But the engine gets stabilized over time. In PUBG's case it had its issues and was running good after a couple weeks. It's fine today and yet here you are still talking strawman bullshyt. I'm not coming at you I'm correcting you. The cash grab you talking about is hilarious because you are further demonstrating you don't know or care to know what the fukk you're talking about. Everyone I know who we can confirm played it? Loves it, and the daily numbers back up what I'm saying so sir, SIR :stopitslime:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Well sir some people can't remove themselves from the imaginary console war so any success PUBG has is a direct hit to their fanboy hearts. Xbox is 5 million strong and rising for PUBG at the moment :hhh:

The problem is your people are strawmen who never played PUBG, and then the dumbasses who don't understand how open world games on PC often come. I mention Ark because it was a good example of how it's done at times on PC, so if you never played those you might be.. I don't know turned off by the unpolishedness? But the engine gets stabilized over time. In PUBG's case it had its issues and was running good after a couple weeks. It's fine today and yet here you are still talking strawman bullshyt. I'm not coming at you I'm correcting you. The cash grab you talking about is hilarious because you are further demonstrating you don't know or care to know what the fukk you're talking about. Everyone I know who we can confirm played it? Loves it, and the daily numbers back up what I'm saying so sir, SIR :stopitslime:

coming from H1Z1 which was an open world game it was fixed in a much more timely manner compared to the amount of time PUBG has been fleecing the players

if they're not fixing problems, and their version of battle pass is a monthly $10 while fortnite's is $10 every 3 months, and the reason they added this is because people didn't want to spend money on random lootboxes for a game that works only half the time, then it's a cash grab, like them adding emotes and dances when people wanted patch notes and bug fixes, you and your circle are a small minority of players who are fine with garbage quality and that's cool, but the majority says different

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
coming from H1Z1 which was an open world game it was fixed in a much more timely manner compared to the amount of time PUBG has been fleecing the players

if they're not fixing problems, and their version of battle pass is a monthly $10 while fortnite's is $10 every 3 months, and the reason they added this is because people didn't want to spend money on random lootboxes for a game that works only half the time, then it's a cash grab, like them adding emotes and dances when people wanted patch notes and bug fixes, you and your circle are a small minority of players who are fine with garbage quality and that's cool, but the majority says different
What majority are you talking about, PUBG is the most popular game in the world at the moment. So you sound really..special :snoop:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What majority are you talking about, PUBG is the most popular game in the world at the moment. So you sound really..special :snoop:

The majority of the real playerbase for pubg

Fortnite is the most popular game at the moment, you know, the game that’s suing fortnite for more success in the same genre?

the pubg thread isn't even stickied anymore let alone bumped

What reality do you live in