Oh, you thought Fortnite was more popular than PUBG? Oh come come now

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
What does how much money Fortnite has siphoned off children gotta do with what game is better tho. One created a free to play model that was wise and innovative, doesn't make it the BETTER GAME yet that isn't what is important to Sony stans, tell new where I'm wrong :francis:

I can hear the anger in your voice thru the text. :banderas:

Fortnite is better tho, not because it makes more money but because it's a fun, unique game with a plethora of mechanics to utilize that create dynamic situations for each player that could be different from the previous encounter.

Flex your lil player base numbers if you want to, we're enjoying a polished game over here.

And IDC what Sony stans do or don't find important, since I'm not one of them nor do I participate in these 'Cadium stan wars. :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ps4 nikkas

RbgYhzI.gif

Now nothing matters because of whats in “pop culture”... aka lil kids

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can hear the anger in your voice thru the text. :banderas:

Fortnite is better tho, not because it makes more money but because it's a fun, unique game with a plethora of mechanics to utilize that create dynamic situations for each player that could be different from the previous encounter.

Flex your lil player base numbers if you want to, we're enjoying a polished game over here.

And IDC what Sony stans do or don't find important, since I'm not one of them nor do I participate in these 'Cadium stan wars. :manny:
Oh yeah, what's the the one complaint you hear people say about Fortnite?

"I don't like the building shyt" :snoop:

I've played both, you call Fortnite polished but it's shallow. It's nothing like PUBG, it just stole the mode from it. And you being a PC Only gamer means you got the swag of a young Booger Presley :banderas:

He did play a mean guitar :ehh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How is that possible? 400m is not possible for any game with the current gaming market x ratio of human beings
They mean 400m accounts..

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How many human beings are there...allegedly sir :popcorn3:

Probably lower than 8 billion, how many of them actually have access to the internet and fast enough internet to play pubg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Probably lower than 8 billion, how many of them actually have access to the internet and fast enough internet to play pubg
The internet is faster around the world than it is in America. The question is how many of those people have access to the game. At least half the population, we in the cyberverse age now buddy boy :ufdup:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The internet is faster around the world than it is in America. The question is how many of those people have access to the game. At least half the population, we in the cyberverse age now buddy boy :ufdup:
Bro there no way 5% of the world population is playing PUBG....
Not even 40m players...