Oh they WILDIN on BET+

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I typically like shows that are "realistic" to certain aspects of our culture but this wasn't well executed imo. Plus, most people are waking up and realizing how TOXIC this form of parenting is. Yes it happened to many of us but still doesn't "normalize" that behavior.
You sound crazy and the show is about her life

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A fat loud black woman cursing out her kids. TLR seems to like this but if it was happening in real life there would be a bunch of kevin samuels gifs. She would represent 100% of every black woman to ever walk the Earth and likewise said group would get dragged. This place gets more entertaining all the time. :skip::pachaha: And she had kids at a young age. Just wow.

Why are people in here comparing this to Martin? :why:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I watched that episode after she told her husband she sent that baby to the forever daycare, and she pretty much was on some i made my decision fukk you shyt, got mad because he was trippin over that, then proceeded to give him the silent treatment and throw the syrup at him, but you mad cuz he grabbed your arm when you tried to walk off in the middle of the argument, he decided to bounce for a minute to cool off, and at the end this nikka apologizing like she ain’t did shyt

I’m all for getting your money and what not but

A sassy loud woman talking to everyone however she feels

A goofy hen pecked husband

The “smart daughter” and “Dumb Son” tropes too

Yeah I’m good on that