Oh my Goff...who the hell cares ? Cal vs Utah

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This is truth :francis: Trevone Boykin probably will swich back to receiver :francis:

Still i cant deny Based Goff looks so good slinging that rock :noah:

Flat out! I'm telling you. This is what I love bout the coli because this shyt is an archive of post from years back. I'm telling you come combine time we gonna get that maybe boykin should think about that transition to WR or Runningback when this nikka has DESTROYED' 0 playoff ginger rifle dalton records!

He had a bad half, but he is keeping them in the game. Breh if u watched him every game, u would understand the hype. Let him play a few great teams and then you can have such an extreme opinion. Calm down breh lol

Btw he's broken nearly every single record at Cal, so that speaks for itself.

nikka WHO HAS HE fukkING FACED TO DESERVE THIS HYPE!?!?!?!

I'm just saying...but all this gameday shyt and big man on campus shyt got me like :mindblown: like what he done...Like they have faced nobody yet. Could we at least wait till like week 8 or something shyt.

Capture.png

That was Geno smith shyt...started out 5-0 all this hype, heisman talk, all this nonsense. Them boys went up to lubbock and got slapped! foh :camby:lost 5 straight after that nonsense hype.

This nikka goff hasn't played anyone yet...wouldn't surprise me if they never win a game for the rest of the season

image.png

Talk to me in 4 weeks from now...wouldn't shock me if they lose 4 straight, shyt they might lose 6 of their last 7. nikka is getting praised for beating grambling st and san deigo state. :rudy: foh....Jamal Goff with dreads wouldn't be getting this attention.

thats my post on this fukk nikka like 2 days ago. fukk this cac. you gotta be blind to not see this flat out cac d-riding. I saw this shyt with hackenburg and this cac is getting that same treatment. FOH!

edit: p.s fukk cal's passing records. aaron rodgers was only there for 3 semesters. he ain't have no time to set no records. This nikka goff been starting since he arrived on campus. fukk this cac

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
his hype...they haven't played anyone and they penciling him as the #1 overrall pick. FOH.
Dude he isn't getting crazy hype like u say he is. People are saying he will be a top 5 pick, and he will. fukk this is the first night I've even seen him on ESPN, calm down nikka

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dude he isn't getting crazy hype like u say he is. People are saying he will be a top 5 pick, and he will. fukk this is the first night I've even seen him on ESPN, calm down nikka

There's so many NFL teams that are lacking at QB. They'll take whay they can get:yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
goff looking mostly pedestrian tonight tbh.

booker is a damn beast :wow:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
MANE fukk THIS CAC nikka MANE 5 PICKS!! fukk OUTTA HERE!!! THIS nikka SUCKS!! FRAUD!

MANE THIS nikka BE THROWIN PICKS RIGHT TO nikkaS....HE REMINDS ME OF MARK SANCHEZ