Oh my Goff...who the hell cares ? Cal vs Utah

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt say that, two picks at least are on him. he needs to step up the rest of the game which he can, otherwise his stock is dropping

Only that overthrow in the middle was on him, 1 pick was just a DB jumping the slant route another was a screen play and one was off the hands of a receiver :manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
only a cac qb can throw 4 picks in a half and get defended..this nikka really said thats what scouts wanna see..."you throw 4 picks and see how you play" man this nikka getting that hackenburg treatment. He can do no wrong because he has wholesome white skin but jamal hackenburg and jamal goff would get the "he might need to change positions" FOH danny kannell :pacspit:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
his hype...they haven't played anyone and they penciling him as the #1 overrall pick. FOH.
He had a bad half, but he is keeping them in the game. Breh if u watched him every game, u would understand the hype. Let him play a few great teams and then you can have such an extreme opinion. Calm down breh lol

Btw he's broken nearly every single record at Cal, so that speaks for itself.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only a cac qb can throw 4 picks in a half and get defended..this nikka really said thats what scouts wanna see..."you throw 4 picks and see how you play" man this nikka getting that hackenburg treatment. He can do no wrong because he has wholesome white skin but jamal hackenburg and jamal goff would get the "he might need to change positions" FOH danny kannell :pacspit:

This is truth :francis: Trevone Boykin probably will swich back to receiver :francis:

Still i cant deny Based Goff looks so good slinging that rock :noah:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
meh this was a bad fade too. dont get why they try to kick a 40 yarder when kicker is garbage