OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...ox-games-announced-for-xbox-one-compatibility

BY RYAN MCCAFFREY Microsoft has revealed the first 13 backwards-compatible original Xbox games for Xbox One to IGN – several of which we got to play. These first 13 will be available tomorrow, October 24. All are enhanced with 1080p resolution, higher and/or smoother framerates, and faster loading times.

These are the first 13 games you can play on any Xbox One if you own the title, beginning tomorrow:

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
  • Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Black
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates!
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2
  • The King of Fighters Neowave

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Why do you hate your seed, breh? :mjlol:

:pachaha:For real though, to be just 3, he's kinda nice on the sticks man. Like Friday, he's getting first run on Assassin's Creed Origins. He's played many of the other AC games, be rolling up in the spot, acting like Neo in the matrix brehs. When I saw him doing this consistently, I was like

giphy.gif

Like the proud father I am. He's going to get that work initially, but he's already with the shyts, so lil iceberg will rise above breh.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Lol! Are you still going to get that new Assassins Creed for him? Your wife is not going to like that :ufdup:

She fights me on that. He embarrassed her once when she took him with her and a friend, he straight up had a convo with her about red and blue people, like when you do the eagle vision. Lil man was like, you kill the red people with swords and guns and blue people are your friends and my wife told me that her friend was like wtf. Then he stopped talking to play some legos.

I told her that, because it's me allowing this, it is up to me to explain what it is he's watching and playing. Violence is in all forms of media so it strikes me as hypocritical to not allow this to be played by him. He and his brother wrestles, plays with star wars lightsabers among other things so this fits squarely in that, in my opinion. It's not like he's playing GTA and MFing everyone afterwards. My son just walks around AC towns, Deeboing people and looting them when he gets done.

Assassin's Creed is for me, he just likes it like his dad does.