NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him and Tookie did.

Pause :dame:

images

Craig-Monson-Nature.jpg

they were whole damn body builders and ex athletes not all of them were swole but it was more common...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs couldn't survive in the LA streets if they wasn't lifting weights. :heh:

It was about fighting back then.

Pause :dame:

21c3c109806dfcc605a1174656b1b1a9.jpg

54af81f4784525908127410eb90e0381.jpg

c0aecf9413672f5199aeb6c7da4cf026.jpg

I mean both y’all probably right. I’m sure more brehs were working out and getting swole back then, but I’m also sure the average dude wasn’t walking around the streets looking penitentiary swole though. That’s not a normal level of swoleness

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean both y’all probably right. I’m sure more brehs were working out and getting swole back then, but I’m also sure the average dude wasn’t walking around the streets looking penitentiary swole though. That’s not a normal level of swoleness

I don’t even think it’s just an LA thing a lot of the Gs I knew or saw around were in some type of shape or extra fat :russ: either way they weren’t small and petite if you will.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw, I'm only talking about the gangsters back then.

The OGs talked about this in these videos.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t even think it’s just an LA thing a lot of the Gs I knew or saw around were in some type of shape or extra fat :russ: either way they weren’t small and petite if you will.

Naw I feel you. That wasn’t my era back then but from pictures and shyt it definitely sees like brehs were more in shape and had more weight. I was actually on the block talking to my homeboy the other day like look at all these lil nikkas; they all small as fukk and frail as hell. They have to shoot. They too small to be thumping lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw I feel you. That wasn’t my era back then but from pictures and shyt it definitely sees like brehs were more in shape and had more weight. I was actually on the block talking to my homeboy the other day like look at all these lil nikkas; they all small as fukk and frail as hell. They have to shoot. They too small to be thumping lol

yeah but that’s what I don’t understand so if you are in the streets you eventually will end up having to fade or in the joint catching a fade. So I would think nothing would have changed.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It was different back than cats like my pops and uncles stayed lifting weights getting swole and boxing. I guess the reason you don’t see that now is because people are on drugs and they would rather use guns.

I’m not from Cali like them though but I know cats used to workout all day at the crib in the yard and if they went to jail worked out even more. Even in the chi back when I was younger they were bigger...

hqdefault.jpg

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was different back than cats like my pops and uncles stayed lifting weights getting swole and boxing. I guess the reason you don’t see that now is because people are on drugs and they would rather use guns.

I’m not from Cali like them though but I know cats used to workout all day at the crib in the yard and if they went to jail worked out even more. Even in the chi back when I was younger they were bigger...
not to mention a lot of them were also into martial arts.