OG Black Farmer Explains why Seedless Watermelon is NOT Genetically modified

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm surprised it's not common knowledge. The caption got it wrong, it's like a MULE. It's sterile and therefore won't produce seeds. Pretty much everything that tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists consider to be "genetically modified" is just selectively bred to have traits that are favorable for consumption.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm surprised it's not common knowledge. The caption got it wrong, it's like a MULE. It's sterile and therefore won't produce seeds. Pretty much everything that tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists consider to be "genetically modified" is just selectively bred to have traits that are favorable for consumption.
All fruits and veggies are modified. I know I don't want to eat a seeded banana

main-qimg-2125e00e0d81c5037fd8eb033386c7d1-lq

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is great

Buss that baby down and keep it in the fridgerator

I wonder if it's the same for seedless grapes 🍇

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

We learned about that in high school when genetics were first introduced. Seeds/plants/vegetables and also baldness in humans lol. That was a sad day when certain brehs learned they had a high probability of going bald lol. Not me tho.
:youngsabo: