Officially Renouncing My Iron Man Stan Card

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Comics were taken over by gay people and white liberals years ago y'all gotta catch up

This shyt ain't even worth discussing

I'm cool with that...if they knew how to fukking write.

:hubie:

I was excited about Tahesisi Coates writing Black Panther...and it was trash. And was so trash he started copying shyt from the movie and took Wakanda intergalactic :mjlol:.

He immediately, IN THE FIRST fukkING ISSUE, destroyed Wakanda, made T'Challa a failure, had his Doras turn on him and wrote two lesbian Doras and got a story about them escaping T'Challa and made a whole ass comic book about their relationship.

Then they put lesbian feminist--WHO NEVER WROTE A COMIC BOOK--Roxanne Gay as the writer.

The man lost his mind.

And I bought the damned comics and tried to follow it.

Again, I love to see Black folk get shots--Evan Narcisse (breh) actually got BP back on track, but, I was done with it. But, guess what...HE'S AN ACTUALLY COMIC BOOK writer.

STL037936

Quoting for emphasis in case y'all think he's exaggerating

This is literally what happened
daniel-kibblesmith.jpg

New_Warriors.jpg

This CAC wrote this horseshyt that was SO bad and got roasted so much that Marvel cancelled it.

And guess what, up until earlier this year they planned to put him on a Blade book.

Look at this promo video for The New Warriors. This dude legit said the original New Warriors scared him.

The OGs;

I know he lyin' because the OG group had women and "people of color" back in the early 1990's

eab0f1fdff23e0d4a3805ccb2dae584f-800.jpg

Seriously watch this BULLshyt...he's supposed to do Blade books.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I was excited about Tahesisi Coates writing Black Panther...and it was trash. And was so trash he started copying shyt from the movie and took Wakanda intergalactic :mjlol:.

He immediately, IN THE FIRST fukkING ISSUE, destroyed Wakanda, made T'Challa a failure, had his Doras turn on him and wrote two lesbian Doras and got a story about them escaping T'Challa and made a whole ass comic book about their relationship.

Then they put lesbian feminist--WHO NEVER WROTE A COMIC BOOK--Roxanne Gay as the writer.

The man lost his mind.

Again, I love to see Black folk get shots--Evan Narcisse (breh) actually got BP back on track, but, I was done with it. But, guess what...HE'S AN ACTUALLY COMIC BOOK writer.

STL037936

daniel-kibblesmith.jpg

New_Warriors.jpg

This CAC wrote this horseshyt that was SO bad and got roasted so much that Marvel cancelled it.

And guess what, up until earlier this year they planned to put him on a Blade book.

Look at this promo video for The New Warriors. This dude legit said the original New Warriors scared him.

The OGs;

I know he lyin' because the OG group had women and "people of color" back in the early 1990's

Disney owns Marvel. That’s all you need to know.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It just seems so weird and odd of a story to create, I feel it says a lot about the writers that they came up with a story like this about Iron Man and Doc Ock.

Something THEY saw when they though about those two that they felt they needed to be expressed…

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

The man lost his mind.

STL037936

daniel-kibblesmith.jpg

New_Warriors.jpg

The OGs;

I remember watching that vid and when they said that kid got his powers from inhaling his father’s experimental internet gas I lost it. :russ:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Comics were taken over by gay people and white liberals years ago y'all gotta catch up

This shyt ain't even worth discussing
:yeshrug:Say this shyt on Twitter and get called a bigot.

I was loving the new X-Men/Krakoa run til they teased a Cyclop/Wolverine bi-sexual love triangle, had Iceman "Yaaassssss Queen"n it and made the Met Gala Ball or whatever a large event.

Marvel wanted to go cheap and stopped hiring comic vets and started hiring ppl off Tumblr.

You got ppl who've NEVER wrote a comic being the writers for shyt like Capt. America, Spiderman, Punisher, etc.

Marvel been fukkery central for 7 years or so.
I was hoping to come back to see if things went back to normal but sadly they are still killing marvel comics

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was hoping to come back to see if things went back to normal but sadly they are still killing marvel comics
Some one on YT put it this way; there's enough back issues that you haven't read that you'll never be able to finish in a lifetime