Officially Renouncing My Iron Man Stan Card

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Also, can we talk about how doc oc has become a near final boss status character, the intercontinental champion of marvel heels in the past few years? Dude took spiderman whole life over and was arguably better, and saluted parker when it was time to. And he has tony stark looking like he's on Arrakis thirsty for an Evian :picard:
he was a slimy ass hoe playing in a hyper retarded 616. at this point, i wouldnt be suprised that mephisto has something to do with everyone but wolverine and cyclops just looking away and just accepting that spider man was an a$$hole instead of thinking that something was wrong with him. if i was pete after i came back, i would just fukk with the avengers and most mutants for a LONG ass time.

Stark will get you killed because he fukked up. Osborne will kill you because you accidentally called him Norman instead of Mr. Osborne 😆
stark will kill you because he thinks he knows better than you and cant admit hes wrong until shyt hits the wall. then, BOOP! memory erase so you cant punish his ass anymore. norman will kill you over than pink simpsons donut that he normally doesnt like, but wanted to try today. the difference between the two is stark makes you believe he cares about you, while doing dirty ass shyt behind your back and when you call him on it, you get a shoulder shrug. with norman, he doesnt care about anyone but his grandkids, and will let you off leash for a bit, but you know your ass is expendable. call him on his shyt and not be spider man and he'll tell bob to throw you to the sun

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Whoever let this see the day of publication should be fired. :scust:
:yeshrug:Say this shyt on Twitter and get called a bigot.

I was loving the new X-Men/Krakoa run til they teased a Cyclop/Wolverine bi-sexual love triangle, had Iceman "Yaaassssss Queen"n it and made the Met Gala Ball or whatever a large event.

Marvel wanted to go cheap and stopped hiring comic vets and started hiring ppl off Tumblr.

You got ppl who've NEVER wrote a comic being the writers for shyt like Capt. America, Spiderman, Punisher, etc.

Marvel been fukkery central for 7 years or so.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:.

Marvel wanted to go cheap and stopped hiring comic vets and started hiring ppl off Tumblr.

You got ppl who've NEVER wrote a comic being the writers for shyt like Capt. America, Spiderman, Punisher, etc.

Quoting for emphasis in case y'all think he's exaggerating

This is literally what happened

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:yeshrug:Say this shyt on Twitter and get called a bigot.

I was loving the new X-Men/Krakoa run til they teased a Cyclop/Wolverine bi-sexual love triangle, had Iceman "Yaaassssss Queen"n it and made the Met Gala Ball or whatever a large event.

To add on to that those people don’t care about comics they see it as an easy way in to entertainment. They’ll pad their resumes with shyt comics until they break in to writing for TV shows.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
zpDEZNr.jpg

Fck Tony Stark.