Officially divorced. Free daps and rep!!!

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
full
Congratulations, and officially welcome back to the single life...

giphy.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She looked terrible today. I can just tell she going thru it becuz she fukked up the best thing that ever happened to her. Not to sound conceited but aint too many black men in Baltimore who have their shyt together and come from good families
I thought the DMV was full of well to do breh's who were all about the family-unit. I said it in some other thread that the killer is you two have a daughter so if it does get serious with her and a new dude, the new dude is going to have to meet you and when he asks why you got divorced and you tell him be truth, cause you know she's not going to, dude is goin to drop her unless he's a simp. She prolly going through trying to cope with the "Im a divorced woman and it's my fault" phase. :francis:
no they dont....and depending on her age....she really not looking forward to having to find another dude...they want stability....and a lot of guys dont want to be tied down anymore.....

this is an L for her
You sure about that HjT, we must have different experiences on this one. :patrice: When i see it, they get their body right; travel and shop for stuff, entertain and sleep with all the suitors they had on reserve while they were cuffed, and then settle with some safety net guyfor a LTR. Then again these were good looking women in thier 30's who have money and a decent social life. :ehh: