Officially divorced. Free daps and rep!!!

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
just dropped outta college for the second time :blessed:

I rack up ex-degrees like some dudes collect ex-wives.

Congratulations if you're happy.

Lemme quote Louis CK, who said that "No happy marriage has ever ended in divorce." That would be super sad, if Bmore had a happy marriage and it just ended like that.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
All that weight off your shoulders :wow:

sonic_the_hedgehog_smd_15.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I may have done @BmoreGorilla stupid jokes but you won breh. If someone can't appreciate all that you have their loss.

Women are the worst at this tossing good men to the dumpster left and right only to cry later.

Let me guess it was all your fault as well wasn't it?

She looked terrible today. I can just tell she going thru it becuz she fukked up the best thing that ever happened to her. Not to sound conceited but aint too many black men in Baltimore who have their shyt together and come from good families

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I may have done @BmoreGorilla stupid jokes but you won breh. If someone can't appreciate all that you have their loss.

Women are the worst at this tossing good men to the dumpster left and right only to cry later.

Let me guess it was all your fault as well wasn't it?
At first it was then she starting admitting everything was her fault and she knew she'd messed up. Started telling me how much she changed and blah blah blah. By that point I was long gone