Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Yeah so tell him just come up to me and act like he shaking my hand but have the drugs in his hand when he do it, there's no way they'll be able to see that...even with every eye and every camera in the courtroom on me"

We was getting pulled up on and chased for shyt like that back in the 90's from D's that were parked a half block away...but somehow in 2023, in a court of law, he thought they'd get that off. You gotta love it.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Yeah. I rather be free getting money and hoes. Can’t lie. The ones that took it to trial really don’t care and probably ready to do life in jail. It be like that for some street nikkaz though. They really bout it.

Really About It or Really Homo
No Judgement zone

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yeah. I rather be free getting money and hoes. Can’t lie. The ones that took it to trial really don’t care and probably ready to do life in jail. It be like that for some street nikkaz though. They really bout it.

They wanna be in The ATL Street Hall of Fame wit it all
They Chose this Life,might as well take it all the way to Jail,L be damed

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It was a set up by the prosecution thug is good

Joe, wtf was breh thinking. I honestly believe Thug had no idea because who would try that?

but it also shows they probably did ALL the shyt they charged with because its obvious he runs with by far some of the dumbest criminals ever seen.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Thug isn’t going to get the type of time y’all think he will get. I’m thinking 10…

Let me bookmark this dumb shyt

Please do… He’s facing UP TO 20 years max. You nikkas don’t know sh*t about GA laws and I have people that have faced similar charges. Unless he gets indicted for murder, he’ll get a plea deal. His lawyer is a beast, he isn’t Pookie without proper legal representation. His rap career is done unless these charges get dropped but not his life.

Let me bookmark this dumb shyt as well...
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Never change coli brehs. Please! :deadrose: