Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Let me bookmark this dumb shyt
Please do… He’s facing UP TO 20 years max. You nikkas don’t know sh*t about GA laws and I have people that have faced similar charges. Unless he gets indicted for murder, he’ll get a plea deal. His lawyer is a beast, he isn’t Pookie without proper legal representation. His rap career is done unless these charges get dropped but not his life.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
he could have just walked up and thug not even known what was going to happen. but i have a hard time believing they had the audacity to try a hand to hand. it's not illegal to shake someone's hand, whats the other evidence? can't he just get pills in the jail?

and.... is it snitching if thug says he just meant to shake his hand and didn't know he had a drugs? :jbhmm: even if it's on camera :jbhmm:
so many questions lol
Hell no it’s not snitching if he genuinely didn’t know.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Please do… He’s facing UP TO 20 years max. You nikkas don’t know sh*t about GA laws and I have people that have faced similar charges. Unless he gets indicted for murder, he’ll get a plea deal. His lawyer is a beast, he isn’t Pookie without proper legal representation. His rap career is done unless these charges get dropped but not his life.

Let me bookmark this dumb shyt as well...